•Chapter 22: Wish•

Luna's POV

"Klea, anak, kumain kana muna" I heard Tita's voice so I immediately got out of the room and walked towards the kitchen. I saw her setting up the counter.

"Tita, kayo po?" i asked her in a polite manner.

"I'm done na. I ate with Sky at the house" she said and I just nodded in response. I began to eat quietly while she was fixing some things in the kitchen. I don't know what to say, i hurt her daughter.

Maybe I should say sorry?

"Tita, I'm sorry.." I said while still looking at my food. I heard how she became silent but then she started to speak.

"For what, Anak?" she asked me as she walked towards the counter where I am currently eating.

"For hurting Sky, and for causing you trouble po" I said. Nagsisimula nang may mamuong luha sa mga mata ko, but I manage not to cry. She came near me and caressed my back.

"I'm not mad, I know you have reasons, Klea." She said but I remained silent.

"I helped you out because I know you love Sky. I know you have said hurtful things to her, but i also know you didn't mean that. You have your reasons. I have mine."  she said kaya napatingin ako sa kaniya.

"Klea, it has been 6 years, but i can still see and feel that kind of love you have for each other. I know i did something awful and unreasonable to you and I'm really sorry for that. But this is the only way for me to help you. Ito lang ang alam kong paraan para bumawi sa inyo, sa'yo. It might be late but it is better than never." she said that made me cried. I hugged her tight. This is the first time i felt the love of a Mom.

"Thank you so much, Tita" i said as I am hugging her.

"Oh please, refrain from calling me Tita. It is fine if Mama or Mommy na lang. Ikaw ang mamili." she said while laughing. Lumayo ako sa pagkakayakap ko sa kaniya and I looked at her.

"Okay M-Mama" I said and she nodded while smiling.

"Oh siya, ubusin mo na 'yan at magpahinga kana ro'n sa taas. May pasok ka pa mamaya." she said. I continue eating my meal while she walks back towards the kitchen.

"Ah, Klea? What's your plan on Sky?" She said that made me stop. I looked at her and was silent for a moment.

"She is probably mad at me for always turning my back on her, Mama. It might be hard how will I explain to her about everything. But, I want her back..I will pursue her again if that's okay with you po. Hehe" i said at tumawa ng mahina.

"That is fine for me. She's not mad. She's keeping distance. Mukhang mahihirapan ka ro'n" she said while looking at me.

"Sanay na po ako, Mama" i said and laughed at her. She nodded in me in response.

As soon as I finished my meal and washed my own plate. I walked back to my room to lay down. Mama said she'll be back for dinner later.

It is 7am, and I'm planning to go to school later in the afternoon. I just wanna rest and think how I will talk to Sky.

And yes, I am here at Sky's Mom—Tita Minerva's condo. She said that I should stay here for me to be safe. I can say No and stay at my condo instead but, after what she did 2 days ago, I feel like I need to be here.

Yes, It has been two days since "that" happened and I can't really process everything for now. But one thing is for sure... i'm free. She made me free from that agreement.