•Chapter 21: Unknown•

Luna's POV

I am here at Hans house. I've been here for almost a month now. He wants me to stay here with him and with his son as part of the agreement.

"Mommy Luna!" the boy shouted as soon as I entered my room. He jumped out of the bed and ran towards me. I smiled fakely and carried the boy.

"H-hi baby" i said without energy.

"Are you okay, Mommy? Are you tired?" he asked me with a worriedness that can be seen in his eyes.

He is so innocent. You're cruel, Mr.

"Yes. M-mommy is a bit tired because of work. But I am okay." i said while looking at his eyes. I tried to keep my smile on my face so that the boy won't notice that there's a problem.

"A bit? So that means we can still go to the mall! Right, Daddy??" he happily said while looking at Hans, kaya napatingin din ako sa gawi niya.

"What?" I asked him but he just smiled at me. Eww.

"Hon, It is our Monthsarry today, you forgot?" He calmly said to me while smiling. I just rolled my eyes. He is so annoying.

"Kiss, Mommy and Daddyy!" Leo said.

"Leo said we should kiss" Hans said as he walks towards me. The fuck?

Before he even closes our gap, I started to walk away from him and walk towards the bed.

"Leo, things like that should not be seen by a kid like you. It is bad" i said to him and look at Hans who just laughing at us. I am trying to keep my composture because I am starting to get annoyed.

"So, shall we leave? Leo seems to be so excited" I said as I put down Leo and I fixed my clothes.

"Yes, let's go" Hans extended his hands for me but instead of reaching for it, I held Leo's hands and walks through the door.

"I'm really excited!" He said as we walk down the stairs. I smiled at him but then, my smile fades when I saw the Man who's making my blood boil everytime I'm seeing his fucking face.

"Dad" Hans said.

"Hello, Grandpa" Leo said.

"Mr. McLevis" I said while looking at him.

"Oh come on, Luna. I told you to call me "Dad" already. You and Hans are getting married soon" he said and happiness is evident in his face. Tangina mo.

"It's too early to celebrate, Mr." I said and walks towards the door while holding Leo's hands. But before I even walked away, Mr. McLevis held my arms and whispered something.

"Dad, stop it" Hans said but Mr. McLevis ignored him.

"Don't make me want to attempt to kill her again" he said that makes me angry inside. The nerve of this old man!

"Don't you even dare" I said and forcefully escape my arm out of his hand. I walked out of that fucking house and entered the car without saying anything. Hans and Leo approached the car and they both entered. As soon as Leo sat beside me, I changed my mood into a happier a one. He don't deserve to be treated bad. He's a kid who doesn't know anything.

--

We are the Mall wandering around. I'm bored to be honest. Hans is boring to be with.

"Leo, where do you want to eat?" Hans asked his son. Leo is such a hyper kid who don't know how to behave.