chapter two

✨ Featured song✨
         Bestfriend
         (Doja cat)

Aditi's pov_

I took a deep breath while staring at myself in the mirror. She might have cut my hair at the perfect length but I’m gonna have to go to a hairdresser…. 

I sighed. What's gonna happen, I don't know. But I, Aditi Varma, can overcome anything!

With that attitude, I wore what Anu has brought me from her brother. Hmm, not that I am complaining, but I still feel gross about wearing other people's garments. Especially A teen guy's hood. Full of sweat! I shrugged a little and adjusted my torn jeans.

I still hesitated a little cause it's a lot to take in for me as well as my mom. I peeked at the mirror to get a view of my boy version. Actually, I am a hell of excited, though I don't know what I am gonna do in the next second.

I ran my hands through my newly cut- actually chopped hair and there is a smile rising from my lips. Damn, I look hot!

Luckily, Munna is a muscular guy so his hoods are very much loose to me. Hehe, I am wearing an oversized hood now!

I slided one of the sides of the hood into my Jean and tug it so that I'll show off my lean body. 

One thing is odd. My girl boobs! What do I do now? When I was about to remove my hood to wear the sports bra that Anu just gave me, The bathroom door unlocked! What the fuck? 

As fast as a rabbit, I put back my hood and look at who's currently stalking me in the bathroom. "Aryan?" 

"Woah woah Who is this?" He approached me with a sheepish smile. "Aditi! Look at you, all manned up!" He said doing a first bump. 

I blinked once. And then again. Did he just call me a man?

He replied, "yes, you look like a full-time guy!"

"Mhm, yes my dear friend, it’s good to see you too!" I said but soon shook my head before saying, "Come here fucker!"

I hugged him tight and I was and I am never ready to let him go. His presence means a lot to me than you ever think. He had been with me in my ups and downs and never really cared about what others thought about us. Just…. Just the three of us.

"Say cheese," Aryan grabbed his phone and took a snap yelling at Anu. "Anu! A thief in your room!"

Time skip_

“ADITI IS A CROSS-DRESSER!!!!!” Aryan’s voice came out as a muffle as I was quick enough to cover his loud-ass mouth. 

“Shut the fuck up idiotic bitch!” I hissed as Anu wiped her eyes.

‘’Y-you idiots… Damn my stomach is aching so bad because of laughing so much,” she said, chuckling once again when I glared at her. 

"Enough enough, get your ass up here, we are gonna go shoppin'!" Anu applied a ton of lipstick to her honey lips and grabbed her dad's credit card. 

"Wait, does it mean that we are gonna be hanging out all day with the card in your hand?" Smirks Aryan. "Cause I didn't bring my wallet."

"People use this thing called 'gpay'." I grab Aryan's phone and unlock it within a second, for Aryan has kept his, mine, and Anu's fingerprints as bait. "Woah woah, who is this, Mr. Aryan?"

I am now pointing towards a chat from a girl named Ankita with a blue heart emoji… "Um, I was about to tell y- you guys!" He stumbled. 

"Ankita is a girl from school, you know?"