chapter seven

🧸featured song🧸
                    SNAP ~ Rosa Lin

Aditi's pov_

It has been almost an hour since the departure of Vivaan and that girl. I've been quite enjoying it though. Shamili's friends are much more friendly than I thought. I didn't get drunk cause mom would shoot me on the spot if I did so. I'm a good daughter. I just drank some sprite and Pepsi while the others went crazy. Shamili took a couple of photos of us doing weird things. They had spin the bottle, truth or dare, never have I ever, and other games. But I felt a little dizzy, playing games.

Every time on my turn, I tried to make myself as a guy. Like everybody, literally asked me the same question. "What's the best makeout session you ever had?" Like bruh, why do you care whether I had a good or modest or cheap makeout session? That's my personal life! 

Fortunately, I hadn't had a single dare! Thanks, good mouse! I particularly took a couple of photos wherein I and shamili were closer and kept it as my story for Anu and Aryan's attention. No sooner had I kept my story, than they saw it! I immediately found Anu face timing me. I declined the call and went to the party.

*

It's been almost nine but still no sign of Vivaan or that girl. I mean, he offered me a ride back home, so I should be thankful enough to care for him right? That's correct. So I went out again, and searched for Vivaan all around the house.

However, my search was not successful. He was nowhere to be found. I lost hope and worrying got a good hold of me. What if he got murdered by her and she threw him into the river? What if something happened to both of them?

I tried to calm myself when I heard a voice. It sounded  like it was the sound of the waves crashing the shore, after a heavy storm. It was different from the rest of the masculine voices. It was soothing for me. The voice grew closer to me and I found it intimidating me to the fullest. Then the voice was deep and turned serious, like a tornado .That voice approached me and asked me straight away. 

"Vivaan was with you right? Where is he right now?" This voice was cold and abrupt, like a lightning. I couldn't see his face as perfectly as the dark had settled in pretty densely. I blinked a few times trying to gain control over my thoughts. I made myself ready by sculpting my hands hard with my nails. 

"I haven't seen him since he left with a girl." I gave it a thought before letting out the upcoming sentence."She hugged him. And that's all I know," I answered by adjusting my voice to the fullest.

"A girl?" He asked, perplexed. His jaws tightened. He raised the sleeves of his hood and asked me, "How was she?"

I shrugged a bit. "She was kinda cute… with weird nails and short hair."

"Damn it," He curses. "Nevermind,"

With that he marched away from me. And I felt something missing in me. Like a hole. I saw him leaving me speechless. Not in a million years have I felt this kinda thing. It's…… surreal.

He ruined my self-conscious of letting another man into my life. Not after that incident.

To make myself happy again, I decided to go and resume my social activities. But I was no more myself. Then fortunately, Shamili said that her party mood was over and she wanted to go home. And so, I said bye bye to the friends that I just gained. 

When I was about to leave, two black figures approached me. I have known them since forever! It's Anu and Aryan. 

"See, who is the villain now?" Anu asked as she handcuffed me. "Bunking physics class huh?" Aryan asked, laughing.

"You two have left me all alone in that haunted road," I started to run from them towards the yard. After a few seconds, they joined me. And here the fun started. I begin to sob like a little girl, "with that old guy,"

"Come on! We have been through this!" Anu protested seeing me through the eyes. I almost laughed when I realized the string I'm pulling right now. 

"I hate you," I ran and hid myself behind a tree.

Anu sent Aryan to calm me down. She always did this and she thought it worked all the time. If only... I cried a little and he catched me red handed. And I revealed my little plan to him and he agreed to cooperate in favor of a movie night. 

I started to cry again, this time more loudly. Aryan joined me in my drama and lead me out to the light. "I don't wanna talk to you anymore!"

Anu shrugged. "I know it's been decades since you pulled out your big fat crying drama, come on. I got places to go," She said, taking out a reservation ticket from one of my favorite restaurants of all time. The Glarites!

How could I ever say no to food? I can't. I simply can't. So I made the cutest eye I could and hugged her pettily. Cheap but worth it. Trust me.

I quickly resented my apologies to Shamili for not getting her back home and adjourned to my friends. The ride was funny to the fullest. T'Was filled with laughter and beatings. And just like that we were together again.

When we reached the restaurant, We had  permanent laughter pasted on our faces. Aryan drove very fast and it was like a blink. 

An usual smile greeted us. Mrs.Geetha! She is such a dear. She never fails to greet and serve us greatly. She was the best. 

We, as usual, went to the seat which was almost in the corner so that people won't be able to hear us chat rubbish. Like literal rubbish. But this time, It was preoccupied. Preoccupied by someone I knew! But that someone was with another company. Arguing. 

A/N:

Soooooo an update after so longggg it's been decades right? How was it? What are your ratings? And soon everything is gonna be spiced up!!!!

ivyB4winter
agustadearly18

We lysm!