chapter seventeen

Featured song
Lost in Japan
(Shawn Mendez)

Warning:

Mention of Gore scenes. Read if you feel snarky and quirky all of a sudden!

Aditi's PoV:

"No way!" I raised my hands up in rejection.

"Come on, Aditya! Don't be such a killjoy," Vivaan said. "I already booked the tickets for us!"

"No I'm not doing this," I felt the heat raise up my cheeks on the thought of watching it, especially with them.

"Let him be, Vi, He is not comfortable," Ved said, wiping his mouth with a tissue. He looked at me with pity. What the fuck?

"No, It's just that, we have results tomorrow," I said, biting my lower lip hard. "We shouldn't be watching something bad right?"  Dumb ways to die.

Vivaan and Vedant started laughing like crazy. Like, All I could hear was their laughs. At one point, Vivaan couldn't breathe. "Oh my go- Oh my god,"

"Fine, I'll come, you butthole," I said snarkily. "Don't gang up on me!" I said squealing like a little guy.

"Still, You are so funny," He had tears in his eyes. I mean, this is not a joke even!  "You know what? I love you, bro, lemme kiss you," He said playfully and I ew-ed on his action and imitated throwing up.

"Get a room guys," Vedant said approaching the reception with a credit card in his hands. Already on the move, gentleman.

We cleared the table, maneuvering towards the car. "Can we go in a single car? Cause I'm broke buddy," I said, looking at my bank balance. I must find a job soon.

"Agreed," Vedant said, unlocking his car through the keys. "Aditya, you swear you'll not mourn?" Vivaan asked, zipping his jeans.

"Fuck bro, it's public!" Vedant said, laughing and continued on checking the car.

"Who cares, I'm about to go on a roller coaster," I didn't like where it's going! I'm going to be watching porn movies with real life boys. For, fuck's sake.

I shook my body in disgust and Ved noticed that. "Are you sure about this Aditya?"  He sensed me. He sensed me that I was uncomfortable.

"It's just how it is not gross, with watching that movie with your own brother?"

"This is what 's been bugging you?" Ved let out a laugh and I prayed he wouldn't stop. That heavenly voice with the god's laugh.

"We are used to it," Vivaan said, taking up the back seat of the car.

I shrugged my shoulders. ‘Used to it’? What kind of brothers are they?

I sat in the seat, beside Vedant. His cologne was cravable. The smell along with the odor of the air conditioner, ah damn, why am I suddenly in heaven? I looked at him from the rear view to catch him looking at me instead. We both looked away at the same moment. He cleared his throat, I bit my lip. After a bit, a thought entered my head.

"I mean, is there a place which shows these movies? Aren't they illegal?" I asked, ridging my brows together in confusion. "Bro, seriously? You haven't watched one?"

How can a girl watch a girl getting fucked up? No way. Maybe it was okay with others, but in my girl form, I won't be able to talk about this even.

"No!" I answered very quickly. "I used to watch them alone." I blatantly lied.

"Ooohhhh, someone's horny," Vivaan sang a song with the words.

"Geez, Aditya, you can use the word, stop referring to it 'this, that,'" Vedant laughed as he  pulled up in front of a building which seemed to be a hundred years old. It looked like it could crumble anytime.