chapter eighteen

Featured song
Is it over  now?
Taylor swift

“You’re a girl… Aren’t you?”

I tried assuring myself that he is just meddling with me. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" He playfully asked and I took deep breaths. "I felt kinda nauseated, you see, I'm not a very social person," Again for the nth time I lied to his damn face.

He still had skepticism in his eyes. "I am many things but a girl, Vi."

I laughed as if it was the best joke in the whole ass world.
He just looked at me as if I'm the biggest ass in the world.

You know, he crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes then passed a judgemental look as if trying to work out which planet I belonged to. I chuckled nervously before trying to walk past him, back down.

"Then what's with the stuff on your front?" Vivaan just asked and I was lucky he was facing my back cause I made a funny face. "What, I got man boobs, we all do haha," Seriously Aditi? A haha?

"Just stop pretending man," I finally turned to his side, giving him my full closure. "Or I should say, bitch?"

“Even if it is what you think, who the fuck are you to call me a bi-” Vivaan laughed bitterly.

“So it's true, huh? Fuckin-”

“I’m older than you Vi! Don't you dare swear at me!”

“Oh yeah? How about behaving like one then?” He covered the distance between us at a quick speed, making me gulp harshly. “You are all the same, all here for the same shit, spawing the same fucking bullshit everytime! Get the fuck out of m-”

"That's it, Vivaan. This is over," I said storming out of the hallways.

Who the fuck is he to call me a bitch!?

"Run, This time I won't come after you," He yelled at me, while I was running from him. This is me, always running from my problems and not facing them.

But something in me doesn't want me to give up on him, them.

"Listen to me before you say anything," I marched to the poarch where he was standing, almost waiting for me to explain.

"Again, meh I'm tired of your lies, Aditya or what's your real name? Nisha, Shruthi, nidhi-"

"Jerk"

"Jerk? Perfect for you," 

What the hell is wrong with him? What happened to the golden boy, Vivaan? Where is he hiding now?

"You know what, you don't deserve an explanation," I made that slut face I did to my ex boyfriend when I broke up with him and worst of all, it did feel like a break up. Best friends break up, that is.

"I deserve everything, bitch,"

That's it. He was going overboard. I mean, we haven't even got married, what the fuck was wrong with him? That's when I decided that he deserved everything, most of all, at a time like this, a punch in the face.

So I gave it to him.

A punch in the face.

"You did not just punch me, oh my fucking go-"

"I did asshole,"

He didn't deserve my friendship like any of my ugly ass friends, well, not you my precious gems.

"Suck it," I said, flashing my middle finger at him before leaving and I meant it this time.

-&-