chapter four

💅 Featured song 💅
               Sit still, look pretty
                          (Daya)

Aditi's POV:

THAT WAS AMAZING. Shopping with my pals and not with my money. Satisfaction hits hard, people. I managed to buy clothes for ten thousand rupees, even though I'm gonna be a guy only for a couple of months. I'm still scared of what my mum would say about me. Infact, I'm dying inside. 

But if I freak out, Anu and Aryan won't leave me alone till my death. They'll bury me with my actions at my death. While we were exiting, I was no longer in Munna's clothes. I'm on my own. This cyan coloured tee attracted me. Guess It had some kinda magic or something.

And most importantly, my hair was redone by a professional! I flipped my smooth and free hair side to side like a snake. I took out my iphone (S10) and took a mirror selfie. God, I'm a witch of mirror selfies! Again we took a couple of photos in the mall, particularly Anu was all over me. 

She's not into guys and stuff, so she wanted to have me as her boyfriend for a little while. What a girl. Anu and Aryan were waiting impatiently at the front gate while I went to take out my car. I'm proud to say that I own a Swift car. It was my dream car and it always would be.

I slid inside my car and geared it up when A boy knocked on my window. "Hey man, what's up?" I asked, trying to be manly. I even adjusted my feminine voice.

"Um, We'd lost our parking ticket," that guy whispered to me. "And that guy over there won't allow us out,"

I grinned. "It's as simple as that, Get in your car and roar it." I paused, "and then just pass through the front gate."

"Damn, you gotta be kidding me!" He looked at me like a kid.

"Then, do you have any other better ideas?" I laughed. "Like pleading with that bully?"

"Look, I'm not driving. I'm underage," he chuckled. "My brother is," he said looking at a car in which a woman and a guy were seated. I couldn't see their faces because their windshield was on.

"Ask your brother to follow my lead," I said reversing my car. At the same time I texted Anu to walk some distance away from the mall so that I could pick them up. She got me quick. She replied to me with a smirk emoji.

That guy eloped in the car with me, while his brother followed my car.

After going on for 200 meters, there was the front gate. The security guard was standing there marching towards us. I shouted, "Get away from us, little fella!" And then went straight for the gate. There was a bunch of cracks and snaps and then It was over 

I screamed over nothing. It was joyful being a boy. That guy in my car gave me a hifi and I waited for his car to come beside me, so that I would drop the guy.

"Thanks, man." The guy chuckles. "I'm Vivaan, by the way."

"I um , I am Aditya," I grin from ear to ear. 

"It was nice meeting you, Aditya. You are fun," he says, closing my door.

I heard a voice of a woman from Vivaan's car shouting, "That was satisfying!" She laughed hard. "You should have seen his face!"

"True," I said victoriously, laughing. " It was nice meeting you, Vivaan and family," I said, winding up my window gradually. "My friends are waiting over there,"

"See ya, man!"

I waved to Anu and Aryan who were then standing on a sunshade. "What took you so long?" Anu shouted. "Boyfriend?"