chapter six

*Featured song*
           Strawberries and cigarettes
                      (Troye Sivan)

Well, after leaving me alone on the road, I will not and could not talk to them. I mean that was my idea once with Aryan. But Anu didn't let me do it. Now that she has my car, I had to beg my brother, Arjun, to drop me at the class. I had traded one of my new clothes which Anu had bought me. Argh! Damn him.

I reached class sharp on time and I was there for the whole afternoon. Finally, it was time for me to leave. I pulled out my airpods and played 'light switch' by Charlie Puth and was about to step off the staircase when a familiar voice greeted me. I turned to see who it was and recognised that it was Shamili, one of my classmates from chemistry class. 

She was absent because of her school examinations which states that she's a year younger than me. I gave her my notes and left the class. She complimented me on my change and even invited me to a party! I assured her that I'll stop by the party. And I also linked it with getting revenge on Anu and Aryan.

By this time, the song was over and I changed the next song to 'left and right' which is one of my favorite songs. I raised my head to see the sun shining, when I blacked out. I mean everything went black. Boom! Somebody has kidnapped me! I scream but that's of no use. I shut the nearby wood which was also of no use. Wait, that scent is familiar to me. It's….. Aryan's!

"You fucker!" I yell at him by grabbing his hair with both of my hands. "Stop this shit, right now,"

"Shit, Anu we have been caught!" Aryan squeaks. "This was supposed to be another wild prank, and trust me. It was her plan," 

"Aryan! We both have equal parts in this prank!" Anu says removing my eyes from a black cloth. 

"We are sorry!" She said in the most idiotic way which got up to me. 

I just started my fake act which I haven't used in decades in which I'll act really mad while enjoying their pleadings. This is maximum fun.

I didn't speak a word because if I speak, I'll start to laugh vigorously. I kept my face serious and grabbed my car keys from Anu's hand and drove off without them. Then I Started all my laughs. I laughed till I was out of breath. Even I got eye killed by an old couple's stare. But who cares! 

Then I thought about shamili's party which was in about an hour. I rushed home to get myself showered, shaved and dressed. I am gonna get some serious revenge! I mentally slapped myself for doing this act but an evil smirk, raised automatically on my lips.

When I was done with the acts that I mentioned above, I was pinged with a notification. And no doubt, it was from our group chat named 'three poops'. You would have guessed, I gave birth to that name. I'm proud. As we already guessed, they asked me to come to the nearby cafe which has been our secret basement since childhood. But who is going there? I've got a big party to attend and that is the very big Revenge.

Pushing the notification aside, I turned towards my cupboard which was now stocked with new garments. Within the pool of dresses, I managed to pick one. Particularly the cyan one, which attracted me. I paired it with torn ash jeans and white sneakers. To spice up the outfit, I wore the bracelet and neck chain. I sprayed my hair, as per the instructions given by the professional. I quickly climbed down the stairs and thank God! Mother was not home. But anyways, I should face the consequences when I come home at night. With a sigh, I picked up my phone and car keys.

I geared off my Suzuki and went straight to Shamili's home. She asked me to pick her up. She wore this bodycon dress of some mixed colors and it was quite cute. She wore a pair of heels matching with her dress and here and there I could see some glitters. She had done some really good work with makeup as I noticed.