Chapter Five : Winry! Shhh!!!

Ed woke up first in the morning. He started to open his eyes and see y/n sleeping soundly next to him. He was happy now that he had y/n back, especially next to him. He got out of bed quietly so he wouldn't wake y/n. He got ready for the day. Such as changing in his dress shirt and vest, with dress pants and some shoes. (Like the movie). He fixed his hair in a braid and heard a knock on his door. He looked over at y/n to see if that woke her up. Good thing it didn't, so he went and opened to door and saw little Edan. "Hi!" The young one said happily. "Hey Edan, what are you doing her so early?" Ed said kneeling  to him. "Is mommy awake yet?" He asked Ed. "She not awake just yet, Why don't you wake her up?" Ed said with a smile. Edan beamed with happiness as he ran into the room. Al and Allen came to the door. "Sorry about him...He always attached to y/n" Allen said with a chuckled as he watched his younger brother attempting to climb the bed. "It's no problem" Ed said letting both of them in. Edan finally got on top of the bed. He crawled over to y/n "Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" Edan said shaking her slightly. y/n opened one eye to look at him. "mmm Maybe in a little bit" y/n said sleepy. "Mommy! Come on it's time to go!" Edan said with a giggle. y/n sat up quickly and grabbed Edan in a hug. "Is it really time to go? Why don't I stay here and you guys go?" y/n asked jokingly. Edan giggled "No I want mommy to come!" He said happily. y/n chuckled. "Alright alright, let me get changed first" y/n let go of Edan and walked off to the bathroom to get changed. Edan, as quick as he could, got off the bed and sat in front of the bathroom door. Ed and Al chuckled "He's like a puppy following his mother" Al said. Allen chuckled lightly , y/n came out of the bathroom and saw Edan sitting there. "Now what are you doing?" y/n asked as she picked up the child. "Waiting for mommy!" He said. They all chuckled at the small child. "Well lets start heading out!" y/n said walking out the door. The boys all followed.

As they waited for the train Edan and Al were kinda making silly faces toward each other. Edan was still in y/n arms when doing so. y/n would giggle as she saw Al and Edan make faces. "Hey Edan want to go with Al?" y/n asked the young boy. Edan looked up and nodded with a smile, y/n handed Edan to Al . Edan started to question Al about his gloves and the marking on it. Ed walked over to y/n and wrapped his arms around her waist as he set his chin on top on her head. y/n started to blush at his actions but smiled as she saw Al, Allen and Edan play with each other. "I'm glad you're back y/n" He whispered in her ear. y/n blushed some more. "Hey loveBirds! We should get something for the trip!" Allen yelled as he got tackled by Edan. y/n chuckled "Alright! Just don't break anything!" y/n yelled back as got out of Ed's grip and grabbed his hand and took him to a near by store.

Ed was grabbing some bread as y/n grabbed some soda. y/n was done grabbing the drinks so she went to search for Ed. Ed was looking at the cakes and pies and such. y/n decided to surprise him so she jumped on his back and hugged his neck. "You're still picking what to eat? You're a such a slow poke" y/n said as she looked over his shoulder. "Next tell me when you do that! And i'm deciding if Al, Allen and Edan wanted something like this." Ed said as he glanced at her, then looked back at the food. "Well of course they want cake, They are still kids" y/n said as saw something shiny on Ed's ear. She got curious and got off him and moved his hair to see what was there. 'What is she doing now?' Ed thought as he looked at the food. y/n found that it was the earrings that she gave him to watch before she left to hide. "Hey you still have the earring I gave you" y/n said with a smile. "Yea, I wanted to keep them safe for you. Here you can have them back" Ed said as he was about to take them off . But y/n stopped him "You can keep them Ed. Just think of it as a gift." y/n reached looked at the cakes. "Well...isn't that Rude? To keep someone things?" Ed asked. "I don't think it's rude....I thinks it's sweet" y/n smiled. Ed started to blush and looked at her, she was picking up items. "Hey I found the cake I was looking for, Let's get going" she said as she grabbed his hand and went to go pay.

They were now on the train, in there own little cart. Al and Allen sitting next to each other, with Edan on Al's lap and y/n and Ed sitting together. Edan was playing with his teddy bear, as everybody else was talking. The topic was Alchemy. Well what else would it be? "Do mean to tell me there was NO alchemy at all on the other side?" Ed asked. "Yea, no alchemy what so ever. It was quite boring with out alchemy. And these two didn't believe me when I told them about it" y/n said looking at Allen. "It was logical! You can't make a spear out of the ground by just clapping your hands and pulling it out of the ground!" Allen protested. "Oh but you can! Nii-san , y/n and me are state alchemists! We can do such things" Al said to Allen. "I won't believe tell I see it for myself" All said crossing his arms. "The what was the wagon that I made? That fake too?" y/n said tilting her head and raising an eyebrow. "That was probably there before we got there" Allen said. "I'm sure Allen" y/n said crossing her arms and with a questioning look. Allen stuck out his tongue at her and she chuckled. They then started to talk about something different, but y/n started to fall asleep. She fell asleep on Ed's shoulder, holding on to his arm. "Didn't she just wake up?" Ed asked about to wake her but Allen stopped her. "Let her be, she hasn't slept this much in three years" He said looking at her with a small smile. "What has she been doing to keep her from sleeping?" Al asked a bit worried. "She's been looking for a way back here".  The Elric's eyes widen and looked at y/n. She was sleeping peacefully. "How did you find y/n?" Ed asked. "Me and Edan found her injured. When we thought she was out cold we went up to help her but she opened her eyes and said to words before she was out." Allen explained looking at y/n with sad eyes. "What did she say?" Al asked "Ed? Al?" Allen said repeating y/n's two words. "Mommy told us we looked like someone she knew, Very important people" Edan said sleepy. "Important?" Al asked Allen nodded "People she loved and cared about, sometime she would mistake us for you two. We really didn't believe that were two other that looked like us, But I guess it's true. I always wondered if these stories of 'The Elric's' were true"

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Death the Kid Ranting about symmetry~

They were now walking to Winry's house. y/n and Edan were now awake. "I wonder how Winry would react" y/n said with a chuckle. "Just careful with the wrench" Ed said with a chuckle. "The what now?" Allen asked confused. They reached to house and as excepted A wrench came flying, it was aimed at Ed. Before it can hit him , y/n caught it. "ED , AL I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN THREE YEARS AND YOU—-Wait....Didn't I hit one of you at least?" Winry yelled/said on the front porch. "You just like hitting people don't you Winry?" y/n giggled walking up to her. Winry was frozen in place but then ran at y/n and tackled her to the ground. "y/n!!!" Winry cried happy tears squeezing her even tighter. "Winry......Air!!" y/n said trying to breath. Winry let her go and grabbed her by the arms. "You probably broke your automail! Again!" Winry said grabbing her arm and leading her in "Winry! I don't—Hey!" y/n yelled trying to finish her sentence but didn't get to. Ed and Al got worried and concerned. "She still has Automail? After what she did for us?" Ed and Al questioned following the girls.

y/n was sitting in a chair in short-shorts and a tube top. "Did you really have to strip me Winry?" y/n asked looking at her. "Of course! Now let me see your—wait this isn't Automail" Winry said looking at the tool on y/n's arm. The boys came in and saw y/n, Ed of course turned red. "That's what I was trying to tell you! It's just a tool I made to fight." y/n said taking off the tool and setting it down. she stood up "I also want you and Allen to help made a new one" y/n smiled. "Allen? Who's that?" Winry asked. "Him" y/n said pointing at Allen. Edan ran up to y/n "Mommy what is she doing?" He asked look at Winry. "Mommy? That's means your married! And that mean you have a husband! and-" Winry was ranting but y/n shut her up by putting her hand of her mouth. "First of no, I'm not married. No I don't have a husband. Third this is Edan, he calls me mommy and I don't mind so shhh!" y/n said with a smile and chuckled. "Wait hold up he look-!" "Yes he does look like Ed when he was young and Allen looks like Al but older, Now if you don't mind I'm going to change" y/n said walking to Winry's room to get some clothes.

y/n changed into some of Winry's old clothes. She was wearing a black skirt, a white tank top and a black jacket (Picture). She came down stairs and was greeted by her brother and everybody else there. "Y/n, come I still have to show you my surprise" Matt said with a smile as he stood up. "Alright , alright I'm coming" y/n said following her brother. She took a glance of Ed and saw he was red. "He Ed you ok? You look red" y/n said tilting her head. Before she got an answer she  was dragged out of the house by her brother.