Chapter Six : Surprise!

As y/n was being dragged by her brother to somewhere she didn't know. Ed, Allen, Al and Edan followed. "Matt where are you taking me?" y/n asked confused. "Oh almost forgot" Matt said turning to y/n and covering her eyes with a cloth. "It has to be a surprise when I show you" Matt said as he continued to drag her.

y/n POV

After a couple of minutes being dragged I heard gasps and a giggle from Edan. What the flap is going on?? Someone removed the blindfold off of my eyes. I blinked a couple times and looked in front of me. "Surprise!" Matt yelled with a smile. HE BROUGHT ME A HOUSE?! Ok more like a mansion, but that's not the point. He dropped the keys in my hands. "You brought me a house?!" I screamed happily. "Well I can't have my sister living on the streets!" He said happily stretching out his arms. "That or you don't want to hear you when you bring a girl over..." I mumble. "Y/n!" They all scream except Edan , making me drop the key "What? What is it? There's no need to yell in unison" I say picking up the keys. I Look at my brother to see he is red in the face. I chuckle "Oh you know it's true!" I say as I pass him to go to the house err Mansion. I opened the door and walk inside. I hear everyone coming behind me. "I still don't understand why you would buy me such a big house" I said looking around. It was beautiful light blue color. "Well Even when you were gone Ed promised he would get you back no matter what" Matt said. I looked back at the boys behind me. Ed was blushing , I smile at him "Alright let's get our things then and move in!" I say happily walking to the group. Edan nodded happily and hugged my leg. I giggle and put him on my shoulders "We're off!" I said happily walking out the door. I could hear chuckles and laughs behind me.

Third POV

As they unpacked things into y/n new house, Ed and y/n where in her new bedroom. "You...You still have this?" Ed asked holding up a small teddy bear. y/n turned to face him and looked at the bear, and smiled. "Of course why would I ever throw it away! You did give it to after all" y/n said walking up to Ed and grabbing the bear. Ed chuckled and smiled and hugged y/n close. "You're still the adorable y/n I remember" y/n blushed and buried her face in his chest "Shut up" y/n mumbled in his chest. Ed chuckled some more and let her go. He saw y/n's red face and said "You look cute when you blush y/n" He smiled at her. y/n blushed more and pushed the teddy bear in his face "Shut it and get back to work" y/n said as she walked back to her box, as Ed was chuckling. y/n was still red when Ed grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up. "ED! Put me down!" y/n screamed. Ed was laughing and said 'no' "Ed!" y/n yelled again. y/n then got an idea. y/n smirked and turned her head and kiss Ed's cheek. That made Ed drop her. But she didn't drop on her butt, she landed on her feet. Once she was on the ground she tackled Ed , making him fall. She was now sitting on his waist and pinning his arms down. She was giggling "Aww Ed you look so cute when you blush!" Ed's face had more blush then ever before. And before y/n knew it She was the one pinned to the ground. Before any of them could speak Winry walked in. "Hey! I heard a thump and was—-Wow now!" WInry said looking at them. y/n was pinned by the arms by Ed as he was above/top of her. "Ed I knew you missed y/n but I didn't know you do This" Winry chuckled as she left the room. Since Ed was distracted y/n tackled Ed and she was sitting on his waist again. "I always win Ed!" She giggled and got off of him. "y/n! Me and Allen are leaving to work on your tool!" Winry yelled from down stairs. "Alright!" y/n yelled back. "Oh that reminds me I have to make diner for you guys" y/n said standing up and walking out the door. Ed was still on the floor shocked with red on his face.

y/n cooked dinner and just in time she bumped into Al and Edan. They were playing at the time and bumped into her on accident. "Hi mommy!" Edan said happily hugging her. "Hey you two I cooked some food for you guys alright?" y/n asked. They nodded and Edan went to get in his chair "Hey Al can you go get your brother? Please?" y/n asked sweetly. Al smiled and went to get him yelling "NII-SAN" y/n giggled and helped Edan get in his chair. He started to eat right away, making a mess. Al and Ed sat down and started to eat as well.

After they finished there food they all went to bed. y/n was setting Edan in his bed and tucking him in. He was already asleep at the time. y/n went to her room and saw Ed fast asleep on her bed. He was drooling and snoring. y/n sighed and went to go change. She changed into a baggy shirt and some shorts. She hopped in bed and closed her eyes. But then she was grabbed by the waist and was pulled. Ed was hugging her from behind. y/n looked over her shoulder and saw Ed was sleeping and this wasn't pay back. Either way she fell asleep.

The next day, they got a call. y/n picked up and all everyone else was "Really? Now? Come we jus- Fine fine we're coming just don't scream in my ear! " y/n hung up and was being stared at by everyone in the house. "Looks like we are going back to central! Again..." y/n sighed

Ok ok this was a REALLY bad chapter, Sorry....But I have been so busy thinking that I didn't get anything done! I'm such a baka.

Mustang: You got that right

Me: Shut your face! OR i'll hit you with my bat again!

Mustang:.....

Me: Thought so, Anyways tell next time!

~Natsumi~