Chapter Twenty Three

"Everything will be going downhill from here on out!" Envy said happily showing his sharp teeth. Crimson cackled "There is no way you are winning this" She said smiling. She the quickly lifted her arm that signaled the chimera's to go. They listen and went straight for the brothers. They quickly got off the ground and made spears to protect themselves as much as they could. May was struggling to get up , she looked at Ed and Al to see they are getting attacked. She pushed her limit and stood up and threw her weapons around Crimson. Crimson had just noticed the light below her , but was too slow and was hurt by the alchemy circle. Matt quickly got up heard noise behind him. He turned around to see an army of central ready to attack. Crimson didn't regenerate because her stone wasn't strong enough. "You little brat!" she spinned her staff around and ran and may. May quickly tried to run. But she was too slow, right as Crimson was about to hit her. She was shot down. Bullets went through her shoulders and her back making her fall to the ground. She growled and looked behind her. "Great more company" She quickly stood back up and created herself a new weapon. Several small knifes to be exact. She ran straight towards the group and threw them at the soldiers. Envy was off fighting the brothers. They both have been trying to keep up with him but to no use he has gotten stronger. Envy had pushed them to the ground chimera ready to attack when flames knocked envy back. They sat up and saw Mustang aiming. "I can take care of him get y/n!" Mustang yelled attacking Envy once more. They nodded at each other and stood up and ran toward Crimson. She was throwing knifes left and right. As she ran out she started to get weak by using up her alchemy. Right as the brothers tried to trap her again it failed she jumped out of the way in time. Her and Envy were back to back now. "Ready to get rid of these little pests?" Envy said. Crimson giggled "Easy" Crimson clapped her hand together and pressed them to the ground. The floor stared to crack leading to the group of soldiers and the boys. Making the floor shattered. Almost everybody fell in. But that wasn't the only thing that was shattering. Crimson, weakened, kneeled down and coughed up blood. "Shit" Envy said as she looked at her. On her collarbone the stone was shattering piece by piece. He quickly tried to give her another stone but was stopped when her fist was against his face. She kept on coughing up blood and looked at him with a glare. "No way I'm I letting the psycho take over again." y/n stood up and wiped the blood off of her lips. "And this time you won't come back" y/n used her alchemy and electrified him. He cackled and slowly stood up. Then only five people that didn't fall was Ed, Al , Mustang, Matt and may. Ed and helped his little brother up. "Brother look!" Al said ad pointing at y/n and Envy. Envy was holding y/n by her shirt over the gaping hole, ready to drop her. "Why is he doing that?" Ed questioned. Envy had looked up and smiled at Ed "You wanted her back didn't you? Well since I don't need her anymore she can just be thrown away right?" Envy said. "no longer need her? But hasn't he- DON'T YOU DARE DROP HER" Ed yelled as soon as he realized she had turned back to normal. He laughed "Too late" he slowly let go of her and let her fall. But not right before y/n had stabbed him with a knife she was still caring. It was right where his stone was. Not only that, Mustang had rapid fired at Envy, tell he was nothing but dust. As Ed was about to jump into the crater, Al caught his arm. "Brother if you jump down you will get injured!". Ed start to look around to see if there was anyway to get down there safe and fast. He had to check if she was okay. He shook his head and clapped his hand together then to he ground and made steps to get there quick. Leaving Al behind.

Quickly running down the stairs, almost tripping several times, He finally made it to the bottom. He looked around the ground to find several people hurt. Now he was more worried about y/n. He went straight towards where he thought y/n would be. After looking under every other rock he saw h/c sticking out of one. He quickly went over to the rocks and pushed them off of her. She of couse was very hurt. slashes across her body. He put his ear up against her heart to see if it was beating. But he got nothing at at. "This can't be happening..." Ed started to cry and hug y/n's body close to him. Y/n then couched up blood. Ed loosened his gripped and looked at her. "Man that hurts...." y/n rubbed her eyes and found Ed holding her with tears down his face. "Hey, why are you crying?" Y/n said wipping the tears away from his face. Ed hugged her once again "I thought... I thought..." He didn't want to finsih the sentence. "Don't worry it's much more than that to take me down" y/n said with a small smile. "But, It does hurt. So can you please take me to may?" y/n asked hugging Ed's neck as he carried her. He made a small chuckle "Yea, Sure thing you dork"

Now, do not worry this is not over I have one more chapter. And that's it with this series. No more stories about this achlemist. But I am making another Ed X reader but I will not upload it until I am finished with it. But don't worry I alright have 7 chapters finished. Until need I might do a q & a/ Personal book about me. But I have no idea if you guys want it and With the DTK x reader, I need ideas. Soo that might take longer. I also plan on doing a dipper x reader and a natsu x reader but Again I will upload it when it's finish. If you have any questions Go ahead and ask in the comments and I will answer! See ya!

~Natsumi~