Chapter Eleven : Info!

Once they made it to Central, Ed helped y/n to Headquarters while Al carried her things. Once they made to Mustang office Ed set y/n down in a chair and sat next to her. "Well? How did it go?" Mustang said sitting on the opposite side of her. "Well We have a new problem" y/n said leaning on Ed. "And that is?" Roy asked "Someone is trying to make more homunculi" y/n said looking up at him. Instead of his usual smirk on his face with to a shocked one. "Mean they are trying to make philosopher stones" He said to himself. "And it wasn't the man we catch someone asked him to do the job. But I have a feeling he won't tell" y/n said leaning back in the chair. "He was taking that whole silent village to make philosopher stones, adults and children" Ed said. Roy nodded and looked over at y/n "What has happen to y/n?" y/n looking over to him and sat up using Ed's arm as support "I got attack by that manic" y/n said showing him the blood stains on her clothes. "Get some rest y/n, We will need you tomorrow" Hawkeye said walking behind Mustang. y/n nodded "Alright" Ed helped y/n up and held her waist, y/n held on to Ed's arm. Al was waiting outside the office. "Let's get back to the hotel, I think that's enough for one day" Ed said to his little brother. Al nodded and lead the way back.

Once they got back, Al went to his room and Ed and y/n went to there own. Ed set her down on the bed and went to get some bandages. He took off his coat and shoes and set them by the couch. y/n took off her clothes. She changed into her shorts and a crop top. Her waist was mostly covered by the bandages and her arms as well. Only her left leg had bandages. "When ever you are on a mission you always get hurt some how" Ed said returning with bandages. y/n sighed and nodded "It's seems I have gotten worst through these past three years" y/n said as Ed started to unwrap her the bandages on her right arm. Ed looked at the slashes on her arm "You need to be more careful y/n, next time do go running off" Ed said in a worried tone. "I know, I guess I kinda got used to working alone for three years" y/n said. "Well you're no longer alone" Ed said as he unwrapped her left arm. He was shocked on what he saw. Not just the cuts from the fight, but scars on her forearm. "Don't worry about that, It's just how it looked like when I got my arm back" y/n said in a reassuring voice. Ed sighed "Is this why you wear all those hoodies and jackets?" Ed joked. y/n chuckled slightly "Yea". Ed replaced her bandages in her leg, and y/n tried to replace the ones on her waist but was having issues. So Ed had to help her. leaving y/n with blush on her face. Ed had chuckled at how red she was. "Now why are you red? Embrassed?" Ed teased. This made y/n blush more "S-shut it!" Ed chuckled and continued to wrapped her up.  Afterwards Ed handed one of his shirts to her. She slipped it on and yawn. she let her hair loose and stretched (Sorry if you have short hair), She looked over Ed to see him tying his hair up. "Your hair has grown long Ed" She said standing up and playing with his hair. "You think I should cut it?" He asked looking over his shoulder. "No, I would miss playing with your hair" y/n was braiding the edge of his hair. Ed chuckled and swiftly picked her up and laid her on the bed, He laid next to her and held her close. y/n giggled and yawn "Haven't changed" y/n looked up and kissed him. It was a quick kiss so it wasn't very long. Afterwards she laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes. Ed kissed the top of her head and then closed his eyes "I love you" He whispered and went to sleep

The Next day y/n woke up first. y/n opened her eyes and yawned. She looked up to see Ed sleeping holding on to her like a stuffed toy. y/n giggled quietly at how cute he looked. She got out of his grip and went to go change. She changed into jeans a t-shirt and the cat hoodie her brother gave. Can you believe it still fits? She then heard a knock on the door. She glanced over to Ed if he was still sleeping. He was a the moment. y/n walked over to the door and opened the door to get a tackled/ hugged. "Mommy!" Little Edan said happily. y/n winced at him hugging her. "Hey buddy, Did I take long?" y/n said picking him up. "I'm just glad Mommy's back!" Edan said hugging her neck.  "Glad to be back" y/n smiled. "I heard what happened.....Are you alright?" Allen asked. "Yea I just need help from Ed to change the bandages." y/n said looking at him. "I got an idea! How about we have breakfast together?" Al said happily. "I think that a great idea! And how is Kumajirou doing?" y/n said looking at Al. The kitten was plopped on his head "mew!" the kitten said. Edan and y/n giggled, y/n put Edan down on the ground "I'll wake up Ed and then we can go" y/n smiled as Edan ran down the hall yelling 'yay!' And Allen chasing after them. Al chuckled and followed them. y/n closed then door and turned around to look at Ed. He was still sleeping , he was hugging the pillow next to him with a smile on his face. "Now what are dreaming about?" y/n asked sitting next to him. Ed mumbled something the grabbed y/n's waist towards him, cuddling her. "Hey, Ed!" y/n said looking at him. He was still snoring. y/n got an idea "Wake up shorty!" y/n said with a smirk. a tick mark grew on his forehead "I'M NOT SHORT!!!!" Ed yelled. this made y/n laugh "That woke you up!" y/n said laughing. Ed sat up and scratching his head "That also woke me up from a good dream" Ed said walking over to his dresser. y/n sat crisscrossed "I could tell you were smiling while sleeping, what were you dreaming about?" y/n asked tilting her head slightly. This made Ed turn Red "N-nothing I-important" He said grabbing his clothes. "Oh? I think that you aren't telling me something~" y/n said in a teasing voice. "I-it's Nothing!" He said walk/running to the bathroom. What isn't he telling you? 

After that All of them went to a near by restaurant. Ed carried y/n on his back. Why? Because he won't tell her what was in his dream. She said if she carried him then she won't ask anymore. "So....Why is Ed carrying you?" Allen asked. "Long story" Ed said simply. y/n giggled and laid her head on his back "Yup!" y/n said looking at Allen. He rolled his yes and continued to walk.

Once they made in to the restaurant Ed set y/n down on the ground. A waitress sat them down at a booth and gave them there menu's and she was off.  "Mommy I want Pancakes!" Edan said. He was sitting in between Ed and y/n while Allen and Al sat on the other side. "Well then I'll get you pancakes" y/n said looking at her menu. Edan nodded and started to draw on his menu. 

~Time skip: Brought to you by Hikaru and Kaoru drawing on your face~

After breakfast they all went to Headquarters. Edan and Allen had to wait in a different room while, Al, Ed and y/n talked to Mustang. They all sat down on the couch and waited to tell what they needed to do. "Alright you Three you have a new mission" Mustang said dropping three files on the table in front of them. "Which is?" y/n asked picking up a file. It had information on Envy and Lust. "To see who is trying to make more of these things" He said simply. y/n read the file.

Name: Envy

Species: Homunculus

Deceased: By The Lighting Alchemist

Tattoo location: Left leg

Name: Lust

Species: Homunculus

Deceased: By The Flame Alchemist

Tattoo Location: Center of Collarbone.

I'm really sorry!!! I couldn't update because people keep taking my devices! Sorry!!! And I finally got it back to I started to type! I'm so happy because, my anime items came in today!! I got a plush of Ed and His pocket watch and The full set of the original Fma series! Hehe I hoped you enjoyed! Tell me what you think! Tell next time!

~Natsumi~