Chapter Eight: Nosebleeds

As all of them walked to Mustang, , y/n notice Riza wasn't here yet. Just him and his little boy.  "Hey Mustang, where is Riza?" y/n asked looking around. "There's mommy!" little Maes said pointing to Riza coming out of the locker room. Mustang looked over and so did everybody else. "Riza! Over here!" y/n said waving. They all heard a thump on the ground and turned around. Mustang was on the floor with a nosebleed. y/n shook her head "Maes your dad's a pervert" y/n sighed looking over at Riza. She had her hair up and wore a one piece like Winry. Before y/n could say anything to her , little Edan was bragging y/n to the pool. "Swimming! Swimming!" Edan chanted happily. Maes wanted to swim to so he followed to two. y/n was first in the pool and then Edan jumped in for y/n catch him. He was splashing around her with his little arms. Little Maes went by the steps, he grabbed y/n arm for support. The two little ones were giggling and splashing the water. Al went and helped y/n with Maes and they started to swim around. Soon a little bit after Winry jumped in right next to y/n. Which made them both cause a splash fight. "There acting like kids" Allen chuckled then got splashed by y/n. she was sticking out her tongue. Winry laughed at her. "Come on you know you are a child on the inside Allen!" y/n yelled splashing her. Al decided to scare y/n. So he went behind her and hugged her from behind. "Eeep! Al!" y/n giggled and splashing him. Everybody was in the pool except one person. Ed. "Ed come on!" y/n yelled. "Nope" He said ready to sit down. y/n got out of the pool and pulled on his arm. He wasn't budging, so y/n got behind him and started to push him. It kind of work but at the same time it didn't. y/n got and idea and jumped on his back. "Ed~ Come on stop being so boring~" y/n said into Ed's ear. His face went pure red. Since he was distracted she pulled him into the pool. y/n couldn't help but laugh at his expression.

After a couple hours they all got out of the pool and sat around a barbeque. Mustang was cooking, well sorta he used his alchemy to light the fire. Everybody was starving, especially Edan and Maes. "Mommy? Can I get some icecream?" Edan asked y/n. "Alright what flavor?" y/n said standing up from her chair. "Vanilla!" Edan said happily. y/n nodded with a smile and was off to go get Edan icecream. A lot of other people were still there. So when y/n was walking to get Edan treat, she heard call outs and whistles. y/n rolled her eyes and ignored them. when y/n finally made it to the little shop she asked for the icecream. Finally she got the treat and started to walk back. y/n finally walked back to Edan and handed him his icecream. She sat down and wrapped herself in a towel. "Cold?" Ed asked. "Yea, that and Winry choose a too revealing swimsuit" y/n glared at Winry. Winry chuckled "Everybody else liked it! Especially the boys here~" Winry said in a teasingly. y/n blushed and hid in the towel "That's the problem with this swimsuit! The keep staring and whistling and making comments about me!" y/n said hiding in the towel. "It can't be that bad!" Winry said "You're right it was worst on the other side...." y/n mumbled. WInry's face sadden "Wh-what do you mean?" she said in a worried voice. y/n didn't answer and looked away. "Meaning that she got harassed, on the other side" Allen answered. Edan walked up to y/n and climbed on her chair and hugged her. y/n hugged back. "Why didn't you tell you didn't want to wear it?" Winry asked. "You didn't even let me see what it was" y/n answered back looking at Edan. "Allen helped me out with all the people there though, Since I didn't have my weapon and most of my fighting skills He taught me how to fight. Of course I went out often to get food for them so it happened often" y/n had a small smile on her face. "Though...I'm glad he didn't teach me how to drive, He probably make me crash" y/n smirked looking at Allen. "That was onc-" "twice" y/n interrupted him. Edan giggled "You crashed twice because of your temper" y/n chuckled at him. "His temper?" Ed asked "Yup he has your temper" y/n answered looking at him. "Mommy says you hate being called short!" Edan laughed. Ed tried to his temper in. "And little Edan here is like Al" y/n said hugged Edan. "Like me?" Al asked. "Yea he care for every little animal he sees and is very sweet" "I like Kitties!" Edan said happily. Ed chuckled at him "Al like cats too" he answered. "Every Halloween He went as a cat" Allen chuckled messing with his brothers hair. "Halloween?" They all asked.  Except y/n and Edan. "Oh that's right there's no Halloween over here..." y/n said thinking. "Well Halloween  is for fun were you dress up and go around to peoples doors and get candy. you have to say 'trick or treat' And then they give you candy" Allen explained. "I thought it was weird a first" y/n said with a chuckle. "Since y/n didn't know what to do we helped her pick out a costume" Allen said laughing "Mommy went as vampire!" Edan giggled. "A vampire?" Ed said with a chuckle. "Yea, I looked silly in it, and I'm pretty sure Allen took pictures...." y/n said with a sighed "Can we see them?" Winry snickered "Nope! We can't all of our things are back at home" y/n said. Edan was getting tired and fell asleep in y/n arms. They started to ask what was like over there. "Well how was it over there? Any different?" Roy asked. "Naw it was the same but more dangerous I would say" y/n said holding Edan. "Well what else did you do over there then just looking for a way back?" Al asked "Well I was basically a mom for these two, I cooked and cleaned and taught Edan some things as well" y/n answered. "What ever happened to your parents Allen?" Riza asked. "I don't know what happen to my father, but our mother left when we where young" Allen answered.

After a while they started to get tired so they went back to there rooms. Everybody was sleeping except y/n. She woke up for no reason.

'Why am I wake? I guess I'm not used to sleeping for more then two hours' y/n thought. Ed was hugging her close to her. Holding her by the waist, his chin on top of her head. y/n snuggled close to Ed's chest. But....Ed started to talk in his sleep. "I...have....to...find.....y/n......I'm sorry.....y/n......." Ed said in his sleep. "Why are you saying sorry?" y/n whispered to herself. y/n hugged him and he calmed down. "I...love you y/n...." He said one last time before he fell asleep. y/n smiled "I love you too Edward" With that y/n snuggled close to him and feel asleep

Ok I really really need to focus! Sorry for these really bad chapters....Your ideas helped but it was hard putting it together....crap....Maybe I should just focus more on this story then other things.....Tell next time!

~Natsumi~