Chapter Thirteen: Where the hell have you been?!

y/n was tackled to the ground. "Y/n! Y/n! y/n!" a female voice said happily. "Injuries.....Bleeding.....Air!!!" y/n said with between breathes. It was a girl with black hair tied up into two buns and was wearing a pink outfit. With a little animal on her shoulder. Can you guess who it is? "Sorry! sorry!" The girl said getting off of her. y/n sat up and held her stomach. "I know I have been gone for a long time....But didn't expect a tackle for behind" y/n said looking up at the girl. Ed helped her up her and held her by her waist. The girl looked back at the you two. First to Ed then to y/n, and on it goes. She gasped. "The Fullmetal Hearts!" the girl squealed happily. "May calm down....Ed , Al. May. May, Ed and Al" y/n said introducing them. The then realized "You have injuries! Let me fix them!" May said as she put her kunais between her fingers. "Wait! Wait! May! Let's get back to headquarters first" y/n said with a small smile. She nodded and started walking

Once they where in Mustang's office again, y/n introduced Everybody to May. They where all seated at the moment. "Can I fix up your injuries now?" May asked y/n. y/n nodded and smiled "Alright everybody you're about to see what May can do" y/n stood up and took off her jacket, leaving her in her white t-shirt, which was now stained with blood. y/n walked to the nearest wall and stood in front of it. May took out her kunai and flew them at y/n. They started to panic, thinking she would hurt y/n. But y/n held up her hand signaling stop. May continued with her Alchemy. She threw more Kunai at her own feet and then the a circles started to glow blue. Once the colors disappeared May Retrieved her knifes and smiled at y/n. Everybody was confused on what exactly she did. "Did anything happen?" Ed asked. y/n nodded and lifted her shirt up , so everybody can see her bandages. May started to take off the bandages. "She still hasn't healed yet, you shouldn't take those off!" Mustang said standing up. "Calm down Roy, Just watch" y/n said smiling. May got rid of all the bandages to reveal her wounds sealed. The group stood there amazed "How did you do that?" Al asked "it's called Alkahestry, A type of alchemy that can seal wounds and heal them, but can also be used as a weapon" y/n explained walking over the couch and putting on her hoodie. "I gave y/n a book with knowledge of Alkahestry" May said happily right next to y/n. y/n grabbed the book from her bag and held it in her right hand holding it up "That's what is was looking for in my office I told her to up it in there since I had no time doing it myself. She is also the one that help me when I was hiding" y/n said as may nodded and smiled.

"But I don't understand how can She help?" Mustang said. y/n looked over to May with a serious face "May has anybody you know just be gone just like that? no reason? just gone?" y/n asked her. May was surprised by her sudden changed of mood. She never seen her like this she got nervous "N-no i'm sorry" May said. y/n looked away and held her chin in hand, and started to mumble things under her breath. "Y/n? Are you ok-" "Pride" y/n said cutting off May. "What?" Ed. "What ever happened to pride? And gluttony?" y/n asked as she looked over at them. "Gluttony was eaten by Pride as we heard and Pride......We thought you got rid of him" Hawkeye said. y/n shook her head "I never ran into Pride, But even if saw still around why would he wait three years to begin?"  y/n said thinking out loud. Right when she about to say something Matt, Allen and Edan came into the room. "Sorry to interrupted! But we have some news....." Matt said saluting. "Well what is it?" Y/n said. Matt gulped and opened his mouth "It seems....The townspeople have gone rogue....They seem to be on a rampage with chimeras" Matt said. Everyone was silent tell y/n spoke "Get troops and get the citizens as safe as possible, We will handle the situation. Understood?" y/n said Matt nodded was off. y/n turned around to her team. "Riza you will come with me to get weapons, May see if you can heal any of the citizens on the streets, Ed,Al, And the rest of Mustang's unit get down there and see what we are up against." y/n said as she turned around and started to walk/run to the door. "Allen make sure you get in a safe place" y/n said looking at Allen nodded and picked up Edan and was out the door. Riza was now by her side as they walked out the door "Get to it!" y/n said as she ran down the hall. Everybody was off.

Ed's POV

Everybody who was told to got outside was on the streets. I look at what we are dealing with. There was groups of men with Chimeras by there side. The Chimeras had the body and head of a lion, wings, horns, teeth like a shark and claws. There were attacking random citizens. "Out of all the times It had to be now, Right Fullmetal?" I see Mustang to my right, he was fixing his glove on his hand. "Someone creating Philosopher stone, And trying to make more Homunculi. The timing is perfect to do something like this" I clapped my hands together and pressed them to the street below me to brings out a spear. I see Al doing the same to my left. "Yes, something like this is a perfect thing to do" Mustang smirked and snapped his fingers that aimed at a chimera coming at him.

Everybody was now fighting, it wasn't the easist thing. The was many chimeras coming from left and right. I could barely keep up. When I was busy fighting a chimera infront of me I just noticed a shadow towering over me. 'shit!' I yell in my mind. I was too busy fighting the one infront of me to deal with the one behind me. I thought for sure i was a goner until I saw the shadow quick went to the right. "Looks like you need a hand, Fullmetal" I look over my shoulder to see y/n smirking holding out her gun. "AND WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

Hiya! Hiya! How you liking it so far? Oh! And for now on I'm going to put facts about the story or about me at the end of the chapter! Also...I just noticed I read some of my readers books! for Example : FMAFreak, GreekGeek818 , and many more that I can't  name because I can't remember. Anyway fact of the Day!:

The only reason y/n/ you are a lighting Alchemist is because of the very first comment by Closhee_Aveiana Saying 'The funniest thing is when Ever I draw my OC performing Alchemy with Ed it's lighting alchemy so this made me really happy'

So thank her for making y/n / you such a badass alchemist! P.s. Sorry If I stole you idea! *^*

Tell next time!

~Natsumi~