C2

"Come on, let's eat and they might need us outside later," said Mama, so we started spooning food to each other. We were still laughing while eating, talking happily when Gov's son suddenly appeared in the kitchen.

Wow! It looks like there is fun here..." he said.

Mama stood up when she saw this. He put down the plate he was holding for a moment.

"Oh Sir Sean, I'm sorry. We're just going to celebrate because Aira has graduated from high school. Do you need anything, sir?"

"Yes, by the way, Aira graduated at the same time as me. Congratulations, Aira.

I stopped eating noodles. I quickly shoved the food in my mouth and faced Sean who was looking at me.

"Thank you sir," I said after eating the food.

"Don't eat too much after eating. I'm not the type of girl who does nothing but eat." After saying that, he turned and left in front of us.

We were all stunned by what he said. Ate Eva and Ate Claire looked at me.

"What? He doesn't want to be chubby? Why does Sir Sean like you?" Sister Claire asked.

"Yes? Nothing! Then what does he care if I eat until I get fat?"

"Shhhss... don't make any noise and you and Sir Sean might hear us talking about him. Oh, that's going to upset us again just in case," said Mother Julita to us.

"Come on, let's continue eating when we're done," said Mama.

I lost the desire to spoon again because of what Sean said. Why did he tell me that? Does that mean he always sees me eating?

I was quiet and thought carefully.

At school where I always met the arrogant Sean. It always has a serious face. It's a bit arrogant because it thinks highly of itself. Many women fall for it. I'm the only one who doesn't care. I know him because I don't just know him because he is the son of my boss and Mama. That's why I know its good behavior. I am not attracted to him because of his bad attitude. Unlike his father, I always hear them arguing because Sean is always doing something bad. It's a shame for the family that their son is always involved in trouble—especially since his father is still a governor. Sean just had to adjust his behavior so that his father's name would not be ruined by many people. I didn't tell my friends that I knew Sean because they would know that we were just maids in his house. Sean doesn't pay much attention to me because who am I to pay attention to him? I'm just a shimay's son in their house. Only then did I realize that even though Sean was not paying attention to me, he could see that I had always eaten. Every time I see and meet it, I always dig up some food. If so—

"Does he notice me at school?"

Mama was surprised when I said that because I suddenly spoke.

"What is that, son? Who notices?

"Huh? Ah, nothing..." I said grimacing as I took another bite of food in my mouth.

BECAUSE of the desire to save more tuition fees in collage. I was no longer ashamed to tell Madam to let me into our city hall as an employee. I also have knowledge of using a computer and I am also diligent in tasks. I was not disappointed and he immediately helped me get a job. Madam brought me in as her son Sean's professional assistant. I was a bit hesitant because it might be difficult for me if Sean becomes my boss, but I thought that I can definitely handle everything. I was also ashamed to refuse the job because I got the position without any difficulty. Madam hired me so that I could also watch Sean's movements.

"Can you do what I ask you to do, Aira? Your job will be easy. If you can't do it, just say so. I can get you into another job," Madam promised me.

How can I refuse if I owe them. They sent me to school, so I should just give it back.

"It's fine with me, Madam. I will accept the job."

Madam smiled at my decision.

"Very good, Aira. That's what I really liked about your attitude. You don't like to shop for work. I know that you are doing this for your future, and I am glad that you have a dream in life. Just fix your work, I'll take care of your college studies. Just keep working hard and I will support you until you reach your dream in life."

Madam said I almost cried. I am glad that he said that he will also support my collage studies. If so, I can enroll in the next entrance. That was good news for Mama.

"Thank you very much, Madam. Thank you so much..." I couldn't help but hug her because I was so happy.

I immediately reported that to Mama. It rejoices in the good news.

"Can you work son? Can you handle Sir Sean's attitude? Son, I'm just reminding you, you can fall in love with others but never fall in love with our boss. I don't want to hurt you child, I don't want to see you cry."

I laughed at what Mom said. In love? It was so impossible for me to fall in love with Sean.

"As for Mama, that's what you're telling me right away when I was still young."

"You're not young anymore, you're on your period, I'm just taking care of you."

"Don't worry, Mama. Because that thing will not happen."