C15

I laughed at what he said.

"Sean? No!" I quickly refused.

Julius smiled at my response. I feel confident in my answer. But not far away, someone was hurt by my response— Sean who happened to follow me when I disappeared from his side.

Julius was staring at the ocean while I couldn't help but stare at him. I was deafened by the silence because we were still too shy to speak. So I was the only one who broke the silence, I was the one who had the intention to tell him.

"Ahm, how are you and Shantel doing?"

He turned to me and looked at me seriously.

"Shantel? We are okay," he replied.

"Ah, it's about what happened to us before—" I was stunned when Julius suddenly spoke.

"Forget the past, I've forgotten that so let's not talk about it."

I was embarrassed by what he said. It was like I was slapped once and then it told me not to explain because it was over.

If that's the case, he's really happy with Shantel because he's moved on. I felt a strange pain in my heart again. And I would like the healing wound to heal quickly. I need to be able to tell Julius that I like him and it's not true that I didn't like him before.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want to talk about it but I want you to know that—"

I stopped talking when someone suddenly spoke behind us.

Aira! Julius and I both turned and saw Sean. His eyebrows are arched and his face cannot be painted because I think he is angry.

"Sean..." was all I could say.

It approached both of us. I even saw how Sean looked at Julius with a bad look.

"Let's go home!" his voice is baritone.

"Huh? Just a minute, Sean. We were just talking about—

"Just a moment? Are you really waiting for me? Are you forgetting that I am your boss? it's like my two ears are still ringing. What if he is my boss? Don't I have the right to ask for a little time for the person I'm talking to?

"Wait a minute, it seems that you are not treating Aira well. If you can get it, it's like you don't think of him as just an employee." Julius said that he didn't like Sean's behavior.

"None of your business! I will do what I want and you have no right to stop me! Sean promised.

Sean came to me, he held my hand but Julius also held me with the other hand. The two stared at each other again. I was the one who was nervous for both of them because there might be trouble and I would be the reason for everything."Let go of his hand!" Sean snorted at Julius. But it did not follow that.

"You have no right to treat Aira like that. Even if he is your staff! Don't turn him into an animal that obeys everything you want! Give him the freedom to do what he wants too! said Julius.

Freedom? Freedom to flirt with you? Where is the girl you kissed yesterday? Will you follow Aira? Don't use him, because I know your plans! Sean replied to him.

Julius grinned like a fool. What he did yesterday seems to be ignored here. And it seems that the hurt that was done to my feelings has been forgotten.

"That's enough, Sean, Julius. Stop arguing! I reprimanded both of them but nobody seemed to want to lose. Until Niña came. It was very angry to see two men fighting over me.

"Wow, you are so beautiful, Aira. You already have Julius, you still have Sean! Are you fighting over that maid?! I was surprised by what Niña said. How did he know? Did Sean say that?

"Niña..." was all I said.

"Well, I already know who you are!" it adds more.

I looked at Sean. If that's the case, then he invited the three to go on a date to expose my whole personality? I still thought he was slowly starting to care about me. It turns out that he was just going to lead me to tell my friends the truth.

I was embarrassed to go because of embarrassment. Bianca and Elaine have also arrived with Julius' cousins. I feel like I'm being fried in my own oil.

"Yes. We know the truth, Aira. That's why I gave you the camera because you deserve to be our supporter. Stop pretending like a princess because you won't be the princess you think you are!" Bianca promised. He even laughed like a fool.

"She's like Cinderella, she pretends to be a princess but she's actually a princess!" Elaine added. The three laughed, but Sean and Julius and Julius' cousins ​​didn't. The two just shook their heads at what they found out.

"Stop bullying her! Can we call you friends? A true friend will not harm their own friend! Julius shouted at them.

"Why, Julius? Didn't he just use you then? He played with you because you're ugly and don't dress well," said Bianca to Julius.

"That's not true! I didn't think of him like that before!" I deny Bianca's accusation.

"Really? It was you who chose your dare, you said that you would prank Julius that you like him. And after three days you will leave him. You even said that you are very happy when you are with him! But because you said he's smart you need him so you can pass the exams. That's why you got the achievement you wanted so much right? That's why you're talking to Julius, you used him for your own benefit! Bianca promised.I was touched by what Bianca said. It is already inventing things to say. I shook my head in front of Julius.

"That's not true, Julius. There is no truth in what they say! I almost cried while explaining. But it looks like it's blank, it's like it believes more than what Bianca said.

A loud round of applause stopped us all. That's Sean who now seems to be celebrating embarrassing me.

"Are you done?" this question to my friends. "That's why I invited you. So that I can all see what attitude you have. friend? Do you consider Aira a friend? No matter what his personality is, he deserves to be happy. He worked hard to finish school, unlike you who did nothing but depend on your parents. That's why I didn't even agree to go on a date with you guys because the behavior of the three of you is nauseating! I'm not that type of woman. Who do you think you are?

My three friends were speechless. They were so embarrassed that Sean grabbed my hand again. At that time I did not see Julius defend me again. It seems that he really believed in my friends.

"Let's go, Aira. This show is over! Sean pulled me away from them. I just followed because I felt it was right to leave.

When I got to the car, I shed my tears. Yes, I was relieved that they knew the truth, but I couldn't even tell Julius the whole truth. Along with this, it seems that my guilt towards him has increased even more because of what Bianca is saying.

"Why are you crying? You should not cry for them because they are not true friends.

"Thank you for defending me earlier, but you shouldn't have led me to speak. I can confess everything to them."

"Can you admit it? You can't even defend yourself! What did you expect, Aira? That your Julius will defend you?!

Sean's words to me were painful but true. I hoped that Julius would defend me, but I was disappointed.

I just went. Maybe there's really no hope for him to forgive me for what I've done.

Sean quickly started the car and we left the place. I didn't expect this to be the outcome of our exit.

When we got home, I went straight to the house. I found Mama making the bed. It noticed the paleness and swelling of my eyes. He approached me and asked me worriedly.

"Why do you look like that son? You alright?" it asked.