C19

He smiled and seemed to feel that I was just changing our conversation. It came shaking to me which surprised me. I fell back but not that far. I was suddenly shocked because of what it did.

"Aira, can you help me?" it asked me.

I can't breathe properly. Not because he asked for help, but because we were so close that he almost hugged me. I suddenly stood up from my seat.

"Help? Where? I asked unable to meet his gaze. I seem to get burned by his eyes on me.

It stood up and approached me again.

"Can you help me woo a girl." I was shocked by what he said. I feel like laughing, because it seems to make me laugh at this time. Sean... doesn't know how to flirt with a girl? Isn't there a lot of people falling for him just to be his boyfriend? Then he only has problems with courtship?

"Are you joking? I'm sorry because I was laughing at what you were saying." I stopped smiling. I even cupped one of my palms over my mouth to hold back my loud laughter.

"I'm serious, why are you laughing?" this is why I suddenly closed my lips.

"So-sorry... because I just can't believe that you would really help me. Why are you asking me for help, I'm not a professional. I don't know what you guys do to get women to answer. And with your state in life, it's surprising that the woman you're going to court will torture you. Aren't they even the ones who came to your knees to be your boyfriend?"

Sean didn't seem happy with what I said. His face was staring at me seriously.

"You don't understand me, Aira. She is a different girl I met. My handsomeness does not compete with him."

I was suddenly struck by what he said. Maybe it's not because of his appearance that women don't like him, but because of his air in his body.

"Well maybe it's because of your attitude that he doesn't like you. Sometimes you also have arrogance. I'm sorry but that's how I knew you then. Isn't it sir? I suddenly missed calling him sir.

"I'm not arrogant," he said with a shrug.

Laughing, I turned my back on him and walked away to hopefully get something to drink again because my throat was suddenly dry. But he suddenly grabbed my hand so I stopped walking. I turned to him and saw his serious face.

"I'm serious about what I'm saying, Aira."

Sean and I stared at each other. It seems that my heart is not beating normally. Why do I seem to struggle and feel weak when it comes to Sean? What do I feel?

I heard a loud thump from the door that made Sean and I stop staring. Sean did the same, who automatically turned to the door where Julius was standing. It looked at both of us. I suddenly pulled my hand away from Sean's. I just forgot to close the door so I didn't hear a knock from the door."Am I a bother?" asked Julius.

Sean grinned as if laughing at what happened. I know that they are mortal enemies and I don't hope that the confrontation between the two of them will go well again.

"No, Julius. Sean is leaving, he just passed by here and now he's leaving too."

Sean frowned as if he didn't like me pushing him away. I also don't want our conversation to go on too long and I know that I really can't help him. Also, maybe it's not really serious about what is being said. I don't feel comfortable with Sean either.

Julius continued and approached the two of us.

"Really? If that's the case, you should leave, because Aira and I have somewhere else to go."

Sean just shrugged and was the first to give up.

"Alright, Aira. I'll just come back another day." He turned his back on us and started walking out the door.

I don't know why I suddenly felt sad when Sean disappeared from my sight.

"Do you still see your old boss?" what I heard from Julius felt heavy. He even emphasized that Sean was my former boss.

Is there a problem there? That's not impossible because first of all Mama still works there. We will meet and we will still meet no matter what I try to avoid. Do you have a problem there?

"Nothing, I just don't want to see that man with me. He doesn't seem to be trustworthy," said Julius to me.

What if he can't be trusted? Why did I forbid Shantel from getting close to her?

"Let's not talk about him!" I told him I was disgusted.

"Are you mad at me, Aira?"

"Shantel came here earlier," I didn't answer myself.

"What? Shantel? What did he do here? it's a strange question.

Did he really not know what was going on? That even now, Shantel still hopes for the relationship between the two of them.

"He came here to threaten me to stay away from you."

"What? He said that? Why would he say that? Let me go and I'll talk to him—

"Not anymore, Julius. I know it's my fault because I suddenly came into your life. I'm ruining the relationship between the two of you."

Is that why you're approaching Sean? Because you think Shantel and I have a relationship?

"Sean has nothing to do with this, Julius!"

"Nothing? Is there really nothing?

Yes! Nothing," I quickly replied.

"Then, if I ask you to be my girlfriend, will you agree?"I was surprised by what Julius said. I didn't expect him to tell me this. Is this really true? That he invited me to be his bride?

"Are you serious?" I stammered.

"Yes! Aira, I want you to be my girlfriend. Is it possible?

Why is it just like a game between Julius and me. After a few years passed, he would ask me again if he could be my girlfriend. Isn't this what I've been waiting for? Can we get back together and continue our love affair? Why am I having second thoughts?

"I'm waiting for your answer, Aira."

I stared at Julius, feeling in my heart if he was really the man I wanted. But why is that, I can't seem to get anything? Maybe it's just because of what happened to me and Shantel. Maybe until now I'm still annoyed with that girl.

"Alright, I'm willing..." I replied absentmindedly.

Julius's eyes widened at my response. And out of nowhere he suddenly hugged and kissed me. He even picked me up and spun me around in the air like a newlywed.

"Thank you! Thank you, Aira! You don't know how happy I am right now.

I feel numb to what is happening. It was as if I was not myself and I made a decision without springing inside. It's like something is pounding in my chest and it's like someone is asking if I made the right decision.

Isn't this what I want? Will Julius and I get back together? But why is Sean on my mind?