C10

"I brought what you will wear later." He pointed to the paper bag lying on my bed. "That's what you're wearing." After saying that, he went straight out the door.

I breathed a sigh of relief when it finally left. Shaking, I approached the bed and took the paper bag it was carrying. It was opened and a beautiful pink dress was taken out.

Sean's taste is really good, because he's also chosen by the woman he's dating, so he'll match my clothes. It also comes with silver colored high heels, I measured them and they fit me just right. My problem is that I'm not used to wearing such thin heels, I might trip.

A few moments after I changed my house clothes, I heard a knock from the door again. I approached to open it and Ate Claire exposed herself to me. It comes with a make-up kit.

"Sister Claire!" I was surprised to say this.

"Or not, my talent is really useful. Sir Sean sent me here to make you over. They say you have a date today so—

"That's not a date, Sister Claire." I cut it short. Laughing, he entered the house and put the things on the table.

"It's like a date because you're his partner at the party. You are so beautiful that's why you were chosen to be the prince's partner."

"That won't happen, Sister Claire. It's just work so I do it. If I could have resigned, I would have done it. I'm just waiting for the election to be over so I can start the job I want."

"Your work is really good. Sir Sean is always with you. If only I were young, I would have fantasized about Sir Sean for a long time. I'm ten years older than you." He said laughing so I just shook my head at what he was saying.

It's not like Ate Eva who, even though she's young, is still a bet.

Ate Claire fixed me, it also took us an hour because of curling my hair. Everything was finished before seven o'clock in the evening. That was the time of the birthday party as stated in the invitation. Ate Eva and Ate Claire led me to Sir Sean's car. We laughed because when the two of them let go of me, my knees trembled because I'm not used to wearing thin heels.

"Sister Eva, don't let me go please..." I said with tears in my eyes,

"How can you walk into that party if you don't train. It's easy to learn that quickly, come on, you're already close to the car."

The two let go of me for a moment and I was so scared that I almost tripped. I got hold of Ate Eva again. Both laughed at me while Mama just looked at me. It was just behind me because I was carrying my small bag.

"What's happening here?" A voice came from behind us and that's when I saw Sean, coming down the stairs from the main door. His car is parked in front of the house.

I can't walk in these heels. Why did you buy this? I might trip... I cried and scolded Sean.

My God son, don't complain to Sir Sean. I'm sorry sir, he's just not good at it, but he'll learn that later," Mama said.

Learn? I might stumble before I learn it.

I looked at Sean again because he wasn't talking. It turned out that he was staring at my appearance.

"Ahem!" Ate Eva grabbed attention. The stunned boss noticed. He looked back at me shamefully.

"Let's go!" he said as he started to walk towards his car. He opened the door for me while turning to me who was three feet away from me.

"It's just me Ate Claire and Ate Eva," I said to the two who were still holding my hand. I'll try to walk and maybe later I'll just stumble.

I held my breath and tried to walk alone. Sean was just looking at me, and when he saw that I was struggling, he quietly approached me and helped me walk.

Ate Claire, Ate Eva and Mama were surprised by what he taught. I feel like a princess supported by my prince. I looked at Sean, his face was serious. So I was salivating because it was the first time he was a gentleman to me.

I didn't speak anymore, I just walked towards the car and rode quietly. I even turned to where they were standing, Mama. The two were very excited while Mama just had a serious face. Sean had closed the door so they couldn't see me. Because outside the car, the rider cannot be seen. Sean will drive and we will be the only two in his car. I feel a little uncomfortable.

When Sean got on board, we immediately left. I feel a mixture of nervousness and fear. Sean doesn't speak, I'm used to it like this because it's always been quiet. It seems like it doesn't want to always have someone to talk to. I don't know how girls like it when it's boring to be with.

Sean and I went to a well-known and famous hotel. There is the biggest venue where parties are always held where the rent there is very expensive. But since the birthday is a senator, I won't wonder why his fancy birthday party was held there. There are many security guards outside. There are also patrols outside the building.

I just looked out the window of the car. I can see the guests coming in there. They are wearing almost fancy clothes. That's why Sean bought me a dress, that's because he didn't want other guests who knew him to criticize him.

"Come inside," he said to me.

He opened the door and helped me down.

My hand was still shaking which Sean immediately noticed.

"You're not the celebrant, why do you seem nervous?"

"It's my first time to go to a party like this, and wear heels like this. Who wouldn't be nervous? Can I just stay here in the car? I ask here.

"I didn't buy such expensive clothes of yours just for you to use to guard my car. Come here, I'll hold your hand." He opened his palm. I was stunned for a moment and stared at Sean. Soon I reached out my hand and hooked it on his arm. We went inside together.

Upon entering the entrance Sean was immediately recognized by the other guests there. He immediately approached and shook hands. I was released from Sean's arms but he quickly remembered me and held me in his arms again. There were other girls who hugged Sean excitedly and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi Sean! Good you arrived, where is Gov? Senator Garcia asked when we got inside.

"There was only an emergency, so I was the only one who arrived. But he told them that they will come back the next time."

"Is that so, that Gov is really very diligent. His hard work doesn't really change. It is true that the people of the country can rely on it. Senator turned to me and stared at me from head to toe. "Who is this beautiful young lady with you? Is he your future husband? You're going to take me as a godfather."

My lips parted at what the Senator said. I was even mistaken for Sean's fiancee and what surprised me even more was that Sean did not even deny that I was not his fiancee.

He just smiled at the Senator as if he was still happy with what he said.