C28

"That's for you because you served as my inspiration." My face was red because I confessed to him.

"My babe is so sweet, come on..." He took me by the hand and pulled me closer to him so I sat next to him again. "Don't ever try to break me, because I can't lose you anymore."

I smiled, but it was a smile that was full of emotion. A forced smile. I couldn't say no to Julius. Call me stupid but it's hard to hurt someone who does nothing but love you.

"Tomorrow, my parents are leaving. They are going back to the states.

I remembered what his daddy said again. That it needs to go back to the states to manage their company.

In that case, are you leaving again?

"Not yet, I want to make sure that everything will be fine before I leave. If you agree, you can come with me to the states. I will not leave you, Aira.

I was stunned by what he said, I don't want to go and leave my own country. Especially Mom, who was the only one who supported me so that I could reach the job that I had dreamed of for a long time.

"I can't go with you, Julius. I don't want to leave Mama and another—

"No need to explain, I understand that you are not ready yet. But I want to give you something that will further strengthen our relationship."

I frowned at what he said. He reached into his pocket for a moment and took out a beautiful ring.

"W-what is that Julius..."

"I know you're not ready yet, but I want you to be ready to marry me when I come back. So I'm going to wear this on you so that no matter what man you meet, I won't even try to court you because one day you'll marry me." He held my hand and put the ring on my finger.

I couldn't do anything but accept that because I was also afraid that he would think badly again and hurt himself again. The diamond in the center of the ring sparkles. That looks like it's really going to be loved.

After Julius put the ring on my finger, he touched my cheek. I looked at him so I immediately knew he was going to kiss me. I quickly avoided him. I stood up and excused myself to be thirsty to avoid the kiss he was going to give me again.

"I'm thirsty, I'll just get some water."

It just sighed and shook its head.

"It's quite late at night. I'm leaving so you can rest."

"Alright, be careful on the road. Have the wound on your hand checked-up because it might be swollen. Take the medicine right away later when you get home.

"Don't worry about me, it's nothing like an ant bite. What is important to me is you. Okay good night! after saying this, he immediately left.Oh my God! Is what I see true? Do you and Councilor Sean know each other? said my work mate.

"Yes. We know each other," Sean answered.

"Come on! Can you take a picture councilor? You're really handsome in person! I'm very excited, my work mate said. Sean was wearing a hat so others didn't know that he came to the canteen. He even disguised himself so that others would not notice him.

"Please don't, maybe those here will notice that I'm here and later it will spread again on social media. I'm just here to see Aira. He looked at me and winked, which is why my mouth fell open when he said it.

"What are you?! Come here! Excuse me first and I'll just talk to him." I pulled Sean out of the canteen and took him to where there weren't many people.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I will answer your question if you also answer mine. Why are you watching my video? Do you miss me?