C17

I was the one who was affected by what Julius said. Will he date me? Meaning there is hope to resume our love affair?

"So what, are you willing?" this question again.

Why is he still flirting when we can be together right away? But he might say I'm easy to get so I'll try hard to get first.

"Okay, it's up to you." My face was red during those times. I turned around because I didn't want him to see how happy I was with what was happening to us.

But despite my happiness, something seems to be bothering me. But I try to hide it because I might just make a mistake. This is the opportunity I've always dreamed of, so I should not miss this chance.

Julius and I built a good start again. But it was just the beginning of happiness, because Shantel came back.

I expect Julius to come, because we have a conversation that will come out today. But after I opened the door, another person met me. Shantel raised her eyebrows while looking at me from head to toe.

Didn't you expect me to be your guest? Well, flirts are like that. When the cat is away, the mouse feasts. Is that right, Aira? it speaks to me plainly.

If you only came here to fight me, then leave. Julius is the one you should talk to because he is the one flirting, not me."

Wow! Really? And you hope that he really likes you? Have you forgotten what I told you? We are about to get married and do you know why now it won't work? Because of you! Because you are so flirtatious! Shantel slapped me hard. I held my cheek because I felt my face numb.

I cried when I looked at him again. It's not over because it's just beginning. "What else do you want? That's not enough because the slap on your fat face doesn't go away!" It was about to hit me again but a hand stopped Shantel.

I thought it was Julius, but it's not...

"Sean?!" I said in shock."Who told you to fire Aira?!" An angry voice startled Sean, while he was listening to music on his ipad. He was lying in bed when his mommy came, very angry because she found out that he had fired Aira from work.

"Mom, I can manage my self, so I don't need him anymore."

Manage your self? Really?! Since when?"

Sean didn't answer, instead he turned his eyes to the ipad he was holding. But his mommy stole it so he was forced to face it.

"What?" Sean asked annoyed.

Are you really not listening to me, Sean?! You make everything a game, take the election seriously because if you don't you will regret everything! I will let Aira in again tomorrow and he cannot leave until the election is over!

Sean stood up at what his mom said.

"No! I don't need her! Don't send him back because I can take care of myself. Please mom, let him apply for another job! Sean promised his mommy.

"How many times have you told me that? You said you can be yourself. But you always get into trouble. I feel more confident when Aira is there by your side!

"But I want him, Mom! And if you insist on pushing her to me, I don't know if I can handle my feelings for her!" Sean's mommy was stunned by what he revealed. He couldn't believe that his son would fall in love with the daughter of a maid.

"What? Are you insane, Sean?! it asked.

"Yes. I'm insane, and I don't know how to stop myself. And until he was there, my view of him got worse..." he confessed.

Sean's mom shook her head in disbelief. "You're crazy, Sean. To the number of women you meet, and chase after you. You still like a maid's son? Where is your thinking that even Aira will sympathize with your foolishness?!

"I'm serious, Mom! I love her, and if you still insist on hiring her. I can't promise I won't date her! Sean seriously promised his mother.

A day later Madam spoke to me. It has officially fired me. And that was my happiest day, because I could work with someone else. I was training as a stewardess and while I was training, Mama kept telling me about what was happening in Sean's fight. Sean won as a councilor, maybe one of the reasons why he won is because their family is better known to have good intentions for the town, unlike Julius who has just been known in the industry and there are almost only a few knows him. I just hope Sean learns, because a lot of people will ask for his help.I just finished work, I took my suitcase out of the airport. When someone suddenly blocked my path. A bunch of red roses covered the face of a handsome man. It slowly lowered the rose and I saw who was holding it.

"Ju-julius?!" I stammered out here.

"Hi. are you free now? Can we eat outside? It begged me that I did not refuse.

We ate at a restaurant where there were only a few people eating. It's pretty quiet around here so Julius and I can really talk deeply.

"I'm sorry if you lost the election, there will be another one and you will definitely win the next one."

He smiled at me, as if laughing at what I said. "It's okay, I know I won't win no matter what I do. I'll just let people regret not voting for me." It says something arrogant to me. I just winced at what he said, as if his self-confidence was too high.

"We haven't seen each other for a long time. I was busy with the election. It's still hard to beat Sean, I hope I can beat him in something else." I frowned at what he said. What else is he saying?

"Ahm, so what are you busy with now? Where is Shantel? I ask here.

"Shantel and I haven't seen each other for a long time, but I know she's in Dubai."

Dubai? You two are in a long distance relationship? I didn't move anymore because I wanted to know if she and Shantel were still together.

"Huh? No. Shantel and I are not," he said, which surprised me greatly.

You're not but you're kissing? What is that called, past tense?

Ah... really? Okay. I just agree with him.

"By the way, when we last met at the beach, I didn't chase you because I talked to your friends."

"Huh? Niña? W-what did you two talk about?

I told them to change before it's too early. Because if they don't change, I will expose what they are doing to their parents. I know that they are afraid that their parents will know what they are doing. I know they will stop you, and it's better if you don't even consider them as friends. They are not good friends because a true friend will not let you down.

Dumping? If so, does he really believe that I cheated on him?

"Julius, they told you wrong. It's not true that I hated you then. You know the truth?

He looked at me and waited for me to say something.

"The truth is that I really felt for you then. I love you and it hurts me what I did before to tell you that I don't like you."

Julius was stunned for a moment. It didn't seem like he expected me to say that.

"Really?" it only mentioned. It's like he's struggling to say something. But later he spoke again. "Then are you willing to date me again?"

I was the one who was affected by what Julius said. Will he date me? Meaning there is hope to resume our love affair?