C43

"Hey, please hurry because Jordan is a bit heavy."

My hand was shaking and I took it out of my pocket, I got the key and quickly opened the door.

The house is quite average in size. The equipment is clean and well decorated.

Sean proceeded to a room just a few steps from the living room. While I followed him inside to help him get Jordan off the bed.

When I got off the bed, I was relieved.

"Just a moment and I'll just look for the power switch." He said goodbye to me, I nodded in response. The family size bed is quite wide. It was just right for my mother and daughter. I walked all around the room. It's nice but it doesn't have its own bathroom. Maybe it's like Mama's house with only one bathroom next to the kitchen. I went out and looked for the kitchen, only then did I realize that there was only one room in that house and when I went out there was a door on the side of the entrance that was the kitchen. I suspected correctly that the bathroom was right next to the kitchen. I was surprised when someone suddenly spoke behind me.

"Is this house okay with you?" he asked.

"It's okay with me no matter what the house looks like. What matters to me is that my son is safe. Thanks for your help, Sean. When you come home to Manila, I'm begging you to look after Mama.

"What are you talking about? How far from this place do you think I will go home?

W-what?! I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"I will not go home until Dad tells me that everything is okay. We stay here together.

"What? You don't have to do that because I can do it myself. And then what will your future husband say if he finds out that you are with another woman? I don't want to ruin the relationship.

"She knows her, and she trusted me."

I can't believe a woman would agree to accompany her ex-girlfriend, maybe Sean is just lying to me.

You don't have to do this. I can take care of myself so you can go back to Manila. Your future wife needs you more. I didn't mean to stress the tone of my words at the end. I looked at Sean who was staring at me seriously. That's why my face was red as I went.

"Why can you look like that? I'm going back to my son, he might be awake." I quickly left the kitchen to avoid Sean. I can't wait to talk to him because I feel like my heart is going to explode with my longing for him. I have to stop myself because I don't want to mess up his life.

Just a few moments ago, Jordan woke up. It was a bit hungry, luckily I brought some food from our trip. Sean said goodbye to go shopping for a while for our dinner. It was quite dark when he arrived from the market. It bought quite a lot, so I helped it enter all the purchases.

"Why did you buy so much? That's why it took you so long.""Why, did you worry about me because I didn't come back for a long time?" he asked.

I was amazed at Sean's answer. Why does it keep happening to me? I am married and have a child, why does he still treat me like that as if everything has not changed.

"Don't ask me that, you're getting married so you should be careful with your words." After he put down the paper bag that only had groceries in it, he approached me to take the paper bag that I was carrying. Unexpectedly, instead of the paper bag, he grabbed my hand. My world seemed to stop when our hands touched. It's still so close to me that I'm nervous fast.

"Why do I feel that you are jealous?" he asked me.

Suddenly, I let go of the paper bag I was holding, causing the contents to fall to the floor. Luckily there was nothing breakable inside so nothing was broken when it fell to the floor. I quickly picked up the dropped food. It also helps in picking.