C22

"W-why would I tempt you... w-what are you talking about..." I stuttered to answer.

"Because you seem to be attracting me,"

Se-sean...

Hmmm?

"I'm thirsty..."

He smiled as if amused by what I said.

"What do you want me to do, Aira darling?" he said softly.

"Get down. I'll get some water...

It was as if cold water had been poured on Sean. It looked at the water dispenser next to me and laughed and nodded.

"O-okay." After that, it retreated. I quickly took a glass and drank water to flush myself.

Aira! Aira! Behave... Please don't be too tense. Remember that you are dealing with Sean. A veteran in the field of women.

When I faced him, he was smiling at me. It's leaning on the table and looks like it's enjoying watching me?

"W-what are you smiling about?" I asked bluntly.

"Nothing, I just didn't expect that in the time we've been together as my secretary and your boss, you're still my number one."

"W-what? A-and who told you that I was counted? I'm just thirsty! There you are! I slowly walked towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll dry your pants when you leave!"

I heard him laughing, I think he was enjoying playing with me. He plays with my feelings. I'm the fool who pretends.

I took his pants hanging behind the door. It was placed in the dryer to dry the wetness.

While I was doing that I remembered what happened again. I smiled involuntarily and felt something tickling me. Why am I happy with what is happening? I'm being played and I'm still happy? Am I crazy?

I don't know how many minutes I've been smiling while driving. The only thing that brought me back to the present was when the bathroom door suddenly closed. I turned around and saw Sean staring at me seriously.

W-what are you doing, Sean? Why did you follow this?!Sean's gaze made me nervous, as if his gaze was teasing me.

"I'll help you drive," he said.

"Huh? Hi-not anymore! It's just me!" I promised when I saw it approaching me.

"Are you sure?"

Yes. Just be there, it's quick so just wait for me in the kitchen."

I thought it would not leave the bathroom. I was nervous because Sean and I were together in the bathroom. But why is that? I felt regret that Sean didn't insist on being in the bathroom with me. I'm a bit disgusted with myself for feeling like this. I shouldn't be attracted to Sean, because I already have a boyfriend. Julius should be the one I dream of being in the same place with, and not any other man.

After a while, I came out of the bathroom. I brought Sean's pants and briefs. I'm used to doing laundry like that because I was also a helper at their house. So I don't care to see his underwear. The only thing that is not familiar to me is to see this towel just in front of me with just the two of us together.

"Your pants are dry, you can wear them now." I handed him his pants along with his underwear. He is sitting on the sofa and watching TV. It looked at me before the pants I was holding.

"Are you letting me go?" it asked me. He hasn't reached for my pants and briefs yet.

"Huh? Ah... well... hi-not like that. Maybe it's because you have somewhere else to go. So I dried that right away.

"Ah, so you think I'm not wearing underwear?"

"What?!" My eyes widened when he said this. Why is it that when he speaks, he doesn't really care if the person he's talking to is offended. Probably yes I'm different because I'm a girl and he's a boy. It's still not nice to be talking to a man who is naked... I mean just a towel and no underwear. I couldn't help but imagine what was inside then.

"Sorry, you might be rude to me, I'm going to get dressed inside." He stood up before entering the bathroom. After three minutes it also came out. He is already wearing his pants so I can't stop looking at him.

"So are you comfortable?" it asked me.

Why is he still asking that, probably yes. Instead of answering, I sat on the chair and watched TV. He came closer and sat a distance away on the sofa.

"Aira, can I ask you something?" .

I turned to him again. Its eyes are serious.

"What is that?" my short reply.

It took a long time before he had the courage to ask what he wanted to ask me.

"Do you love your boyfriend?"

I didn't expect Sean to ask me that. So I couldn't answer right away. I thought and slightly doubted my answer. I know for myself that I'm still not sure about Julius but that's the right thing to do. To return the love to him.

Yes. I have no answer.Sean's face seemed to be happy. I saw that he was saddened by my answer. But maybe I'm just wrong because why would I assume it would be sad? Didn't he have a woman with him last night, so maybe my answer to him was nothing.

"Is that so? When you're sad, or when you want to talk. Just call me, I'm here to be your friend even if we didn't get along well before." He got up from the seat and immediately said goodbye to me. "I'm leaving, it's quite late at night." This is a sad promise.

It was as if I wanted to stop him from leaving, but all I could do was nod my head in agreement. He walked straight to the door and before he closed it he looked at me again and smiled slightly.

I felt like I was suddenly sad when Sean left. I didn't want to let him go yet but I stopped myself from stopping him from leaving. I just sighed.

I feel this is unfair for Julius. I am not being honest with him because my heart feels differently. It loves differently and it desires differently. I don't want to hurt Julius but I am the one who is hurt by what I do. How can I face the truth if the right thing to do is to correct my mistakes with Julius.

That night I had trouble sleeping. My conscience seems to be persecuting me because I lie about my feelings. But it's also wrong for me to love Sean because he already loves someone else. So I should just be content with who the man is meant for me. That's Julius, so starting from this day I will forget about Sean.

I fell asleep with a burden on my chest. It was hard to convince me to do the first plan. And that is to love Julius. Maybe I'm just attracted to Sean because I've been with Sean longer. But if I try to give everything to Julius, I might prove that the path I'm taking is the right one.

The next day, Julius picked me up. That was the day he was going to introduce me to his parents. They said they had just returned from the states and wanted to meet the girl their mother's only favorite loved.

"Are you ready?" Julius asked me before we entered the door of their house.

I gave a bright smile because the truth was that I was very nervous at that time.

"I'm nervous, your parents might not like me."

Don't worry about that. I think they will like you because I love you."

Julius' words made me feel better. So I took a deep breath before deciding to go inside their house.

Julius' house is spacious and beautiful. It is undeniable that he came from a very rich background. But Sean is richer because their house is bigger and more luxurious.