C45

"I love you, Aira. I love you so much. He whispered because I felt so good.

The next day, Sean prepared breakfast. The three of us will meet together with my son Jordan. While I was trying Jordan's food, Sean suddenly grabbed me by the other hand. I was startled and looked at it. Then signaled to stop and my son could see.

He stopped laughing but later he approached Jordan to hand over the milk.

Jordan, do you want to play later? Hide and seek and then you and your Mommy will find us. Sean smiled meaningfully at me. It seems that it is planning something else.

Jordan happily nodded so that he was even more enthusiastic about the food.

"What are you doing!" I whispered to Sean.

"Let's hide Sean in the bathroom. He definitely won't see us there." He answered me in a whisper.

"You are so mischievous!" I said smiling at him.

Jordan seemed to make a sound and the toddler turned to us. Sean and I both smiled as Jordan looked at us meaningfully.

Ex-Boyfriend Chapter 33

THIS whole day has been like a beautiful dream for me. I never thought that I would experience the joy in my life and even my son who I saw for the first time happy and playing with almost no fatigue. If I hadn't said that it was right because Tito Sean was already tired, he wouldn't rest and eventually fell asleep. I thought there was no end to my joy, because after that whole day Sean and I received news from his parents.

I was stunned into the distance while crying. I felt Sean hold my hand to calm me down.

"Don't worry, your Mama will survive too," Sean promised.

"If it wasn't for me, Mama wouldn't be like that. It's all my fault, so Mama is in danger now. I need to get back, I want to see Mama, Sean.

Mama is in the hospital now because Julius rushed to the house again to look for me. But Mama rejected it so Julius became aggressive and pushed Mama to enter the house. It thought I was just inside and hiding so it ransacked the whole house. Mama followed him and tried to open the door to our room, but he pushed Mama hard again, causing her to lose her balance and hit her head on the floor. Fortunately, due to the noise of the two of them arguing outside the house, the neighbor was alarmed. When Julius saw Mama lying on the floor, he also decided to leave the house. And only then did the neighbors come to the rescue who at first were also afraid to intervene and that Julius was carrying a gun. Mama was rushed to the hospital, but the doctor said she was still under observation. It's not conscious yet so I'm very worried."Don't worry, Aira. Julius will pay for everything he did. The police are now looking for him because he will be charged, for trespassing and hurting your Mama."

"Let's go back, I want to go to Mama at the hospital." I made a quick decision at that time. Because I thought that I would never be able to run away from Julius. As long as it is not caught, I know it will still find a way to find me and get my mother and I back.

That same day, Sean and I traveled back. During the trip, I was thinking about Mama, I hope it will be okay. But there was still the fear in my chest that Julius and I might see me when I came back. Yes, and the police are looking for it, but I know Julius won't stop until I get back to him.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

Sean turned to me, while driving he answered my question.

"What is that? I will do everything for you, Aira.

Thank you, Sean. I am grateful for your tireless helping me. But if I'm lost, I want my son to be in good condition."

Sean frowned at what I said.

"What are you talking about?" You will not be lost because I will make sure that you and Jordan are always safe."

I know you'll do anything for me, but if you're going to be in danger, don't be. I can't forgive myself if you also perish."

"Don't talk like that, Aira." Sean was serious by that time. It doesn't like what I say.

"Please, Sean. Protect Jordan. Don't let Julius get her. Julius will only hurt him."

"Maybe he won't do something that will harm his son. But I will do everything for you two. I won't let that man touch you again!

It made me feel better when Sean told me that. I still haven't told Sean that he is Jordan's real father. But I don't know how to start confessing to him.

"Why are you silent? Is there anything else bothering you? he asked.

I shook my head. I can't really tell him yet. I'm sure Sean will be mad at me when he finds out that I didn't give him the rights to the child before. He will surely wonder why I married Julius, when I was already pregnant by him. And I know it won't just believe it, because it will just think that I want to have the child. I don't want to get to the point where he might even doubt that Jordan is his son. It hurts more than me to see his father reject him.

After a few hours of driving, we arrived at the hospital where Mama was confined. We have yet to catch up with Sean's parents. I thanked them for their good husband and wife and unceasing help to my mother and daughter."Aira, we're going home first. There are police guards for your Mama's security, so that if that man comes back, he will be picked up. There are also so many people helping that man that we are having a hard time finding him. If you need anything, just tell us, we won't reject you because we consider you and your mother to be family," said Sean's mommy.

"Thank you very much." I feel mixed emotions and gratitude right now.

"Okay, we're leaving. Are you son, will you come with us? he asked Sean. Sean's parents did not know that his son and I had a relationship. All they know is that Sean is doing that because of Mama's plea to help me.

"No. I'll accompany them here first," replied Sean, who was surprised by his parents.

"Son, there are people watching outside again. They will not perish here. When you can rest at home too. I know you are depressed now because of what happened to you and your girlfriend.

When I heard that, I was suddenly nervous. The couple did not know that I was the reason for their separation.

Thank you very much, Sir Sean. My mother and I are fine here. You should go home to rest." I pushed Sean away.

He was surprised at what I called him. He frowned not understanding why I said that. But I'm not ready to tell his parents everything. What will they think of me? That at the height of their state of life, someone like me will cut her son, who besides having a child is still married to another man. My life situation is so messed up now that I know they won't accept it if they find out the truth.

"Okay. I will return later. I'll just take Mom and Dad home." He said goodbye to me.

I couldn't speak because he turned his back on me. I'm thinking about so many problems that I can't even think of one for myself.

I sat next to Mom. It has serum now and is fast asleep. I feel sorry for Mama's condition now. It was ruined because of me.

"Mommy, why is there something on Grandma's hand?" Jordan asked me.

"Your grandmother is sick, son, so don't be noisy so that your grandmother can rest and recover quickly."

"When will Grandma wake up?" Jordan asked again.

"I don't know son, but let's just wait. You lie down on the sofa first, son." I pointed to the sofa to the side. Jordan followed immediately. Fortunately, Jordan is very kind and obedient. He understood my explanations easily. The Lord really blessed me with my son because he is the reason why I still fight in life.

I fixed Mama's blanket, then held her hand. I stare at it while sleeping, Mama's skin is wrinkled and there are many wrinkles on her face.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault why you're here now and lying down. If only I had known that this would happen to you, I wish I hadn't left." Tears are forming in my eyes, I'm trying hard not to let them fall but it's hard to hold back. So I just let the tears fall down my cheeks.