C37

Just like Julius said, I first cleaned the whole house. Fortunately, Jordan is kind and quiet by nature, so I continued to work around the house. While Jordan was playing, I was always clean. I also like to clean the house, because Mama will be my guest the next day. He will surely be happy when he finds out that I am back home.

Because of the long trip and tiredness from cleaning, I fell asleep with my son. I didn't realize if Julius came home or not. I don't care anymore because I'd rather it disappear from my mother and daughter's life so that we can be free.

The next day, I woke up early to prepare food because Mama was coming to visit. I hadn't even finished cooking when I heard a knock outside the gate. I left the menudo I was cooking for a while and let the guest out.

"Aira!" Mama said, hugging me tightly.

"Mom, why are you in such a hurry? I haven't finished cooking yet. I cried as I hugged my mother. I was almost in tears because I was so happy to see my mother again after a long time.

"You're young, why didn't you say you were going home? You're sulking," said Mama, also crying.

"Sorry, I just wanted to surprise you. But I'm sorry and I don't even have anything to welcome me. Just as suddenly, Julius told me that we were going home.

I can't tell mom that Jullius doesn't want me to go out. It also doesn't give me money so I don't even have any money, not even a coin.

"Greetings are not important to me. What's important to me is that you're here."

"Come in, your grandson is inside. It will be nice to see you."

"I am also excited to see my grandson. The handsome boy on the internet is definitely more handsome than my grandson in person." Mama said proudly.

We entered the house. It was perfect because Jordan was in the living room drawing. Because that's the game he likes, drawing and coloring. He doesn't want to play with toys, maybe it's not fun to play alone. It's different that he plays with a child his same age.

"My grandson!" Mama energetically approached Jordan. He hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "I already said that my grandson is very handsome in person and he smells so good...hmmm." Mama smelled Jordan's whole body and my son was very happy to be tickled by what his Grandmother was doing.

Oh, ma. He always asked me when he would see you in person. He is also excited to go home because of you." I said smiling to Mama.

"Me too, I'm so excited to see my grandson. How are you my grandson, do you want to go for a walk to the Zoo? Mama asked Jordan.

"Yes, Grandma!" Jordan responded happily. I suddenly stopped.

"Alright grandpa, we'll go for a walk later at the Zoo."

"Ah... Mom, wait a minute..." I stopped Mama.

Mama looked at me and wondered why I reacted like that.

"Why?"

"Because, Ma, Julius might not agree to let us take Jordan for a walk."

"Why won't he agree to that is what the child wants. And then I will spend the money, because I want to make my grandson happy. Maybe you'll go back to another country and I won't make the most of being with my grandson." Mama told me happily, but I still felt different. I really feel that Julius will not agree.

"What's the matter ma'am, Julius might sulk if I didn't let him know that we were going to take Jordan for a walk."

"Oh my, I'll tell him and I'm sure he won't sulk. What are you, Aira? Why do you look pale? And then I noticed you, you seem to have lost weight and you look good. Are you neglecting yourself? Son, it's not because you have a family that you're going to be careless about yourself. You might get sick because of that, you only have one child but it looks like your child has become ten because of your appearance. I was a little embarrassed by what Mama said. It's true that I'm not getting ready, Mama has really changed my appearance now because it's true that I've lost a lot of weight and my appearance has been minatured.

"What's wrong, Mom, I've lost time for myself because I want to spend all my time and time on Jordan." I just apologized to Mama, but Mama didn't seem convinced that she had a child. that I should let myself go.

Mama observed the entire interior of the house.

"Hmmm... your house is beautiful, son, clean. Aren't you here with mother and daughter?

"Nothing,"

So, you cleaned this whole house? Son, it's a waste of what you've studied if you're going to suffer the same as me. Why don't you hire a maid so you can go back to work? It's better if you also earn money and don't depend on your husband for everything so that you have your own money to save for your child.

"Because Julius doesn't want me to work. He just wants me to watch over Jordan. Besides, Julius earns a lot. It's just enough for our mother and the house bills." I can't say that it's even womanizing and spending money on his woman. Julius also doesn't want me to go back to work because he wants to see me struggling.

"Okay, whatever you and your husband decide, it's okay. Or what else are you doing? Come and let's take Jordan to the Zoo.

"Can we call Julius first?" I was really nervous to leave without telling him. He might get angry and hurt me again.

"Okay, call me first."

I took out my keypad cellphone. That's all Julius gave me to contact Mama. I don't have Julius's number.

"Josko son, your husband is rich and my cell phone is even better than yours?"

"Because my iPhone is broken. Jordan dropped it so it hasn't been replaced yet because Julius is still busy." I lied again. My son even felt sorry for my lying. "Oh ma, can I ask for Julius' number? Because I don't know, his number was left in my old cp."I don't have his number son."

"How can I say goodbye to him, Ma? There is no way for us to contact him.

"I told you that I will take care of it when I get home. I can only be with my grandson now, so why would he be angry? Just leave a note on the fridge so he knows where we are and won't worry when he finds us gone."

Even though it was against my heart, I was forced to give in to Mama. I also want Jordan to get out and visit the Philippines. I just finished what I cooked and we ate before we decided to leave with Mama.

Arriving at the Zoo, Jordan was very happy to see the different animals that he had just seen in person. He often only watches it on TV.

Mommy, look a Monkey! Jordan happily pointed to the monkey inside the cage.

"Oh my grandson is so funny, he really speaks English, maybe we won't understand each other when the time comes," Mama said to me.

"Oh, Mom. Not because I also speak Tagalog with Jordan. Yes, and he grew up in another place but he is still Filipino so he must also know how to speak Tagalog.

"That's a good thing, because Grandma's nose might bleed if my grandson speaks English, what's that, grandson?" he said laughing.

"Grandma, I'm going to vomit..." said Jordan while holding his bladder.

"Oh grandson, you might pee in your pants. Come on, let's go to the bathroom."

"Mom, it's me,"

"My son, just wait for us here. I can handle this my grandson." Mama hurriedly accompanied Jordan to the nearest bathroom in the area. I was left behind so I sat down on the stone chair that was just placed near me. I looked at the monkey digging inside the cage. A few moments later, a familiar face passed in front of me. I thought I just missed it because of my thoughts, but as time passed, its appearance became clearer to me. It was walking some distance, towards where I was standing. But it wasn't looking at me but at the monkey in prison. Suddenly my heart beat faster. I feel like I'm about to cry because I finally saw the image of his face again. But suddenly everything disappeared as someone not far away called its name. It came from behind me, I suspect it also came from the bathroom.

"Sean! Hon! it said.

I turned to call him. She looks like a young and sexy woman. He walked closer to Sean. Only then did he turn to the woman, and suddenly looked at me. We both surprised each other. I saw that his forehead was wrinkled as if I was thinking. Maybe he didn't recognize me because I look a bit matured. I was embarrassed to go but my body was still facing that direction.

"Aira, is that you?" Sean asked me.

The woman stopped walking, not far from me. It also turned to me and I felt like it kicked me from head to toe.