C30

I saw a beautiful morning the next morning. The sun is so beautiful. Sean was hugging me, he was still asleep at that time. I woke him up with a small kiss on the lips. He woke up immediately and kissed me on the forehead, nose and lips.

"Good morning," he greeted me.

"We have to go home, I have work later."

"Yes, sure! But first hug me tightly. Maybe I'll miss you later when you're at work."

I let him hug me first, I don't regret that I gave him my womanhood. Yes, Sean was the first man to claim me. And I did it without regret.

After a while, Sean took out his cell phone. From my back he painted me. As he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"What are you doing? Why are you taking a picture of me?

"Nothing," he promised with a smile.

I just let him go, I got up to get dressed and fix myself. I still have to go home to change my clothes, my clothes are still a bit wet because we just dried them in the air from the sea. Fortunately, when we got to the car, Sean had an extra t-shirt and shorts, so it wouldn't be embarrassing if I walked into my condo looking like that.

Sean almost didn't want to leave me and wanted to go to the condo, but I stopped him. Because someone might see us and get to Julius right away about my betrayal. I want to tell Julius myself and break up with him properly. I know he won't agree but I have to do it because something happened with Sean and me. I am no longer the woman he deserves to marry.

While I was taking a shower in the bathroom, Sean was always on my mind. I smiled because of what happened. I can't believe Sean and I are together now.

I love going to work. I feel different joy today. The coworkers noticed that.

"You seem to be blooming today, is that because of Councilman Sean?" asked Dona, one of the people I often hang out with and share the same school hours with.

"Huh? Hi-no, why did you think that?

"Well, since yesterday when his handsome councilor visited here, you have been anxious. And now look at you, I notice that you smile suddenly. If I didn't know you, I might think you're crazy. So was anything perfect between the two of you yesterday? Are you not aware of his spreading scandals? Well, maybe she'll fool you like any other girl, you know... just a reminder. I'm just concerned about you."

I seemed to suddenly lose my fun when Dona told me that. Are you really concerned or just jealous?

"That won't happen because there's no intervening between Sean and me." I only told him so that he would stop asking and inquiring into my life. I can't blame him either because being in a relationship with a famous person can't really avoid being intrigued or having a villain."Ah, is that so, well I'm ready for that kind of thing. Why don't you bet Councilor? Have you known each other for a long time? Because I often watch his videos. It's also inevitable because he's handsome and rich. I bet people are like that, that's why I was surprised to know that you know Councilor e in person. But if you don't have a relationship, how did you two meet?"

"Ah... well, I used to be his secretary before I worked here."

"Really?! Your revelations are surprising. Well if you haven't asked, I have a crush on the Councilman. I followed that page on Facebook. It's a bit of a favor, maybe you can say add me on Facebook and of course I'd also like to meet him in person. Because when we were in the canteen, I was really starstruck by him."

"Alright, I'll tell him..." I just told Dona. Even though I'm a little annoyed because he slandered me at first, it turns out he has other desires. It's a good thing I didn't say we were in a relationship but he might fight me.