one

Sorry, Sir.

Present Time || 2015.

Jordan Jayceon Smith
08/04/94-07/04/14

Read my dead boyfriend's grave.

"You would've been 21 today, Jordan... I could've give you some birthday sex," I laughed, but it quickly died down, "Anyway, happy birthday, baby. I still love you..."

He's dead, because of you.

I stood up ignoring my conscience and wiped the few tears that had already rolled down my face.

"ROSCOE!" I yelled for my dog who was digging holes.

His head shot up and he came running towards me. Once he was in front of me he sat down and wiggled his tail.

"I'ma take you to the beach, aight Roscoe?" I said squeezing his face in my hands.

I opened my the passenger door and Roscoe jumped on the car seat. I closed the door and turned on the car. I then started driving to Venice Beach, I would usually go to Santa Monica beach, but I don't go there anymore for personal reasons.

We stayed at the beach for an hour or so until I decided it was time to go back home. Roscoe sprinted by my side as we were making our way back to my car. I looked down at him and realized that his collar had came off. I grabbed it and got Roscoe to sit for me.

"You need to wear this boy," I said to him in that typical voice tone people use to talk to dogs. As I tried to snap shut the collar around his neck, a shadow passed by me, I payed no attention to the person and neither did the person pay attention to me.

That's until Roscoe got in the picture.

I saw Roscoe starting to sniff, then I saw him look around me. In a matter of seconds he started barking and ran off towards the peacefully walking guy.

The person turned around, "Oh shit!" He yelled and quickly started to run off as if the Devil was chasing for him, which in this case the Devil was my dog.

"ROSCOE!" I screamed at my dissobedient dog. I groaned and started chasing my dog, who was still chasing the dude, "ROSCOE!" I screamed. I was gettin' real pissed at him, he usually never does this.

All three of us ran across the parking lot getting weird stares from people who were getting off of their car. The dude suddenly tried to jump over a small concrete wall, but failed as he tripped on it and flew into the sand.

"Oh fuck!" He cursed as Roscoe jumped on him.

"ROSCOE!" I yelled. I ran up to the guy and my dog, who kep sniffing his jacket.

I pulled Roscoe away from the guy, and I immediatly felt bad for what he made the guy go through, "I'm so so sorry, Sir..."

He stood up and started to dust himself off, "Sir?" He laughed, "I'm probably the same age as you, buddy."

"Well," I crossed my arms, "How old are you?"

"Buddy... I'm 25, buddy."

"Okay, buddy," I jokingly mocked him.

"How old are you, ma?"

"Twenty-two, buddy," I said trying to imitate him.

"Now you just making fun of me," He laughed.

"Whatever," I laughed, "Again, I'm sorry for what happened just a minute ago..." I said with my head hanging low.

"Oh no, it's fine, you good," He said. He sounded so... Understanding.