six

She's Back.

It was Monday morning and I was on my way to work. The whole ride I was somewhat afraid to see Jordan since he still might be upset about Friday. I walked in and saw that he was distracted on his phone. I tried to walk there as quiet as possible, but that ain't work.

"How was Saturday?" He said without even lookin' up from his phone.

"Fun," I said simply.

"Good."

After that, it got into an awkward silence. I tried to break it and started a conversation.

"How was your weekend?"

"Fun."

I rolled my eyes, "Jordan-"

"What?" He said, this time lookin' up from his phone and lookin' at me straight in my eyes.

"Are you still pissed?"

"Nah, I mean I just really like you and I got to know you over the week, because of that reason. And you choose the rapper over me. But I ain't pissed."

"Jordan I'm sor-"

"Save it, Dana."

Soon the door busted open and revealed... Alicia?

"I'M BACK BITCH!" She yelled.

"Bitch, where you been!?" I said, walking up to her.

"I-"

"Alicia!" Jake thirsty ass greeted.

"Jake!" She yelled with a fake smile.

Alicia has always been Jake's favorite ever since her first day working here, even though I've been working here longer than her. And she obviously takes advantage of that.

"How is my Soft Mocha-Skinned Angel feeling?"

"Feelin' way better!" She yelled out with fake excitement.

"Good good!" With that, he went back to the storage room.

"He get on my nerves with that nickname," She said punching the air.

"I bet," I sighed, "Anyway. Where yo ass been?"

"Girl, you know my boyfriend Manuel right?" I nodded, "Well, he owns a house ina beach in Mexico and man... It was so fun."

"Isn't it violent, tho'?"

"Nah, not everywhere. It was actually pretty nice there. I also told him about you and he said we can come this Thurday and stay 'til next Friday! And maybe you can bring your lil boyfriend there," She smirked referring to Jordan.

"Oh um he's n-"

"I'll gladly come along," He said putting his arm around me.

"Awesome! So it's a double date vacation thing now!"

"He's not my-"

"Woohoo! It is!" Jordan squealed.

"Okay! Lemme go to the back and call Manuel to tell him it's official!" She yelled and went to the storage room, but then walked back outa and made her way to the exit of the restaurant, "Jake was there."

"What the fuck, Jordan!" I yelled once she left.

"What?" He shrugged.

"You know damn well we ain't datin'! Weren't you mad about a minute ago?"

"Yeah yeah. But I can't give up that easily."

"Really Jordan?"

"Meh," He shrugged.