twelve

Your Money.

Last time I had sex, was about a year ago before the Fourth of July incident. So now what happened with Willie and I last night had me sore.

"Damn," I groaned to myself as I tried to get out of bed. Willie was still asleep, so I tried not to wake him up. I decided to cook up a surprise for him. He probably doesn't have homemade food often, so I'll do that for him.

It took me about half an hour to get his breakfast ready. Waffles and bacon was what I cooked. I took the plate back to my room and I saw he was still asleep. He was lying on his back, with his arms all over the bed. I put the plate on my nightstand, then got on the bed. I sat on top of him, then I leaned in towards the side of his head.

"Baby, wake up," I whispered in his ear. When I saw he didn't wake up, I made my way to his neck and started to kiss him. I felt his hands move from down my legs up to my thighs, until he got a hold of my ass, "So now you wake up," I said laughing, once I broke the kiss.

His deep chuckle made his whole body vibrate. He stretched a little before opening his eyes. When he saw me, he started to smile, "Good mornin', babe," He said. He grabbed my hands and we interwined our fingers.

"I made breakfast for you."

His face lit up, "Forreal!?"

I pointed at the plate that was on the nightstand. He looked over at it, "Ah! I see."

I rolled off of him and lied next to him instead. He sat up on the bed and started to eat from the plate I had cooked. It made me smile how much he was enjoying it. When he was done, which was in 0.000001 seconds, he burped loudly making me cringe. He put the plate to the side, then he threw himself on me.

"Thanks babe."

"You're welcome," I said groaning since he was squeezing my entire body with his.

We got comfortable once I lied on my back and he had his head on my stomach. His arm was wrapped around my thighs. We were just talking until we heard a knock on the door. I removed Willie from me and went to get it. When I opened the wooden door, I found a letter on the metal door. I grabbed it and it had NOTICE in read letters.

I sat on the couch and opened the letter. I read through it and realized I was late on paying my rent... And I have a week left to make up for it.

"Fuck," I sighed and threw my head back, "What am I gonna do..." I mumbled. Willie came to the living room in the middle of me almoat breaking down.

He sat next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder, "What's wrong?"

"Damn it's just... Damn... I'm late paying my rent... And now that I lost my job... I don't know if I'll be able to..."

He went to my room, and when he came back, he had his wallet with him. He pulled out a stack of money, "You need this, baby."

My eyes widened, "Willie no! Holy shit... That's so much money!"

"It's only $5000 don't even trip."

I gave him a look and he started laughing, then he got serious again.

"I really wanna help, Dana."

"You can... Just don't give me all your money just like that..."

He put his arm around me and sighed. I followed with a sigh of my own afterwards. I felt his gaze on me so I looked at him, he had a smile on his face.

"Move in with me."

I flinched back in surprise, "Wait what?"

"Come live with me."

"Willie... Wouldn't it be too much?"

"I mean, you already rejected the money offer. Might as well move in with daddy."

I started to laugh, but then got serious again, "Are you sure?"

He smiled and held my hand, "Sure as hell, baby. Plus," He said as he closed up his face towards me. He put his lips on my cheek and gave me small kisses, "imagine how many times we gon' be able to have sex."

I laughed and pushed him away.

Lowkey imagining how many times we gonna have sex.