fourteen

Momma.

Three Months Later...

Alicia sat next to me and started rubbing her stomach, "I just can't wait 'til my little girl comes."

Although Alicia and I don't work together anymore, we still chill once in a while together. She came over to Willie and I's house today along with Jordan. The guys are out doing grocery shopping for us.

"Me either," I smiled, looking down at my belly.

A month before, I had found out I was pregnant, just like Alicia. Let's say I didn't take it that well, because of prior events that happened to me.

"Willie! No! I- I can't be pregnant!" I yelled. I dropped to the floor and covered up my face, which was currently full of tears.

"Dana, chill out, dammit!" He said, trying to lift me up to my feet. He eventually gave up and sat on the floor next to me. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

I've always pushed away the memory of losing my baby, I never told Willie about it. So he's clearly confused on why I don't want to be pregnant. But if I want him to understand why I'm scared, I'm going to have to tell him.

"Willie," I said as I dried off my tears, "There's just this one thing you don't know..." He looked at me confused, until I started to tell him the story about Jayceon.

"How come you neva' told me?" He said once I was done. I currently wasn't capable of talking, so I barely made out an 'I don't know.'

"Look Dana, don't even trip aight? As long as I got you and you got me, everything gon' be good. So just know I ain't neva' gon' leave your side, neither is our baby," I smiled up at him and was about to kiss him until, "Plus, I got quality ass dick, ain't nothing gon' be wrong with our baby."

I laughed slightly at the memory of Willie's comment. I swear he has the weirdest mind. A lot of his fans might see him as a clubbing guy who thinks about pussy, when in reality he's just a regular guy thinking about nuggets.

"Hmmm baby?" Willie hummed as he took a look at his blunt.

"Yeah?" I answered. I was in the kitchen cooking up something for us.

"What if weed tasted like nuggets... Would I still get hungry after I smoked? Or what if weed tasted like pussy? Would I still get horny? What do you think baby?"

"Ummm... I think you should stop smoking that strong shit."

"Dana!" Alicia yelled.

"Huh? What!"

"They're back!" She screamed.

"Damn! Why you screaming!"

"I thought of something!"

Her idea was that before Jordan and Willie came in, we would hide and they would look around the house for Alicia and I, only for us to scare them. I was bored so I agreed. Suddenly, we heard the door click. We looked at each other and took off running upstairs.

"Baby?" I heard Willie call out.

Alicia and I resisted our laughs and looked around where to hide. She went to the bathroom and hid in the bathtub. Meanwhile, I still looked around where to hide. I started to hear footsteps so I ran to Willie and I's room and hid behind the door. I saw someone come in, but it was only Jordan. Then he started walking towards where I was, so I took off running.

"I FOUND HER! I FOUND HER!" He yelled repeatedly.

As soon as I stepped foot outside the room, I ran into somebody, it was Willie. I tried backing up, but he wrapped his arms around me.

"Willie!" I yelled, laughing.

"Whatchu want! Whatchu want!" He yelled as he spun me around.

"Stop!" I yelled, dragging the 'o'.

"On one condition," He chuckled as he slowly stopped.

I rolled my eyes, "What is it?"

"I get some tonight," He smirked, his face getting closer to mine.

I laughed, and crossed my arms, even with the small space there was in between us, "You get some every night!"

"You guys... Are nasty," Someone commented.

Willie and I turned around to see who said that. Jordan and Alicia were standing there with smirks on their faces.

"And y'all not?" I replied raising an eyebrow.

Jordan's face started to get red in embarrassment. Then he looked at Alicia and swung his arm around her, "Yes we are."

-

After Jordan and Alicia had left, it was 3:30 in the morning. Willie was used to staying up all night, but I wasn't. We were in bed together right now just talking.

"Can't wait til lil Willie come," He chuckled. His hand traveled to my stomach.

"Same... Hope everything goes well," I said smiling as I put my hand over his.

"Any name ideas?"

I smiled, "Jayceon."