four

He's Taking Me Out.

As the week went by, Jordan and I got closer each day, I could almost consider him a brother. The thing is he wouldn't consider me a sister from what I've seen so far. He still thinks that I'm actually 36 and still wants to take me out, because he thinks I need me "some young meat." Alicia is still not back at work yet, Jake told Jordan that she's been calling into work sick. I know damn well she's lying, though.

Today, Friday, is the day Willie comes back from Florida. He called me last night telling me he wanted me to go to the airport so I could be the first person he sees when he arrives. I asked Jordan if he could give me a ride to the airport, which he reluctantly accepted.

After a while of waiting, the plane coming from Florida had arrived. I saw multiple people come inside before I saw the guy with the blonde dreads who made my heart pound 10 times faster. When he walked through the door, he was looking around until he spotted me, then started to come my way.

"Hey Dana," He said once he approached me.

"'Hey Willie!" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso. He was wearing a black baggy sweater which was really comfotable as I hugged him.

"That yo' girl?" Some guy said as he stood next to Willie.

Willie laughed, "Nah... Not yet."

"Aight, I see you, boy. You betta' hurry up 'fore I cuff her fine ass."

"Boy please," I rolled my eyes and Willie laughed.

"Dana this is Monty the day 1 homie."

"Pleasure is all mines," The Monty dude said all sophisticated and shit.

"Same to you," I laughed.

Willie drove me back to Subway and I told him all about Jordan and how he wanted to meet him. He didn't seem to mind and entered Subway with me.

"Jordan! You wanted to meet my guy friend!?" I yelled.

"Yes, the hell I do," He yelled all sassy from the storage room. He walked to the front and as soon as he saw Willie, his phone dropped. I swear I think it cracked.

"FETTY WAP!" He yelled and started running towards us, "YOU AIN'T TELL ME YOU DATING FETTY WAP!"

"Nice to meet ya', Jordan," Willie smiled.

"YOU- YOU KNOW MY NAME!?" Jordan screeched before he passed out right in front of our eyes. I looked at Willie who had a shocked expression on his face.

We took him to the storage room and placed him on the floor. I went back to the front and got some water with ice then threw it on Jordan's face, which surprisingly woke him up.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

"You aight, man?" Willie asked him.

"Yeah yeah yeah... I just... Fetty Wap?"

"That's me," Willie laughed.

"Damn," Jordan sighed, "I'm a huge fan of yours! I ain't even gonna lie to ya'."

Willie smiled, "I really appreciate it, man."

"Anyway, I ain't know you was into older women," He smirked.

Oh shit.

Willie gave out a confused laugh, "Older women?"

"Let's just forget about it," I commented.

"What do you mean older women?" Willie said, completely ignoring me.

"Dana like 36 years old, she still lookin' fine tho'," Jordan smirked.