Chapter 3

AMARA

"What?! Isnt that fucking unfair?!"

I freaked out after announcing to me that I will be suspended for two weeks.

I wont let that happen. Athena's daughter shouldn't be away from me for that too long. I know, that anytime Athena will do something to prevent me from harming her beloved daughter.

I already wasted many years.

"You know that I'm very strict when it comes to consequences.."

I laughed in disbelief.

"You know that I cant be away from her for that too long! Besides its not my fault. I'm the fucking victim here!!"

"Revy Amara, I said stop cursing and raising your voice here inside my office!"

The principal slammed her hand on the table.
But I didn't even flinch.

"Okay." I leaned my back on the chair and shrugged my shoulder then acted like I was zipping my mouth.

The silence enveloped us for a few seconds before she spoke again.

"How many times do I have to tell you to always calm down? You almost revealed your power in front of many people." She said in a calming tone.

"That bitch almost touch my hair. "

"Youre always like that Amara. You were known from being impulsive and quick tempered. You really get that attitude from your father." She said firmly.

Hearing the word father and comparing me to him makes me feel sick. I almost threw up. I clenched my jaw and stood up.

Using my balled fist I slammed her desk. Leaning forward to this woman who is calmly sitting in front of me.

"Dont you ever compare me to that monster!!" 

She just smirked at me.

"What will you do? You want to kill me? Do it then.." She crosses her arms under her chest.

I lifted my fist that was still on the desk. The small gash went wider and wider until the desk split down in the middle.

"Oh... those pretty eyes of yours.. It really reminds me of your father.. But when the anger flares up, you suddenly looks like your mother.. Its fascinating.." She stood up and started to walk around the room.

I heard the hissing sounds in my head. My gaze went to the big glass window.. Then I saw my reflection..

My eyes turned into a bright green and I saw my slit pupils.. My snake eyes...

My wavy hair slowly turns into a dark green. There are some scales of a serpent surrounded around my eyes. I hate it when I look like this..

It reminds me of the suffering of my mother..

"Imagine having that face earlier, it would make the whole school freaked out."