Chapter 13

3RD POV

Amara watched Sage from afar. She's with Cassandra and her little sister. They were buying at the ice cream stall here in the park not that far from Sage's house.

"So this is the reason why she's not answering my calls huh?" Amara whispered to herself feeling annoyed.

After Amara left the guy he hooked up last night at the hotel she rushed to Sage's house to check her.

Her desire to kill Athena grew stronger after that bad dream. But she couldn't do anything, Athena didn't show herself to her up until now.

She doesn't know where to find her. Making her daughter's life miserable is the only way she knew for Athena to face her.

Sage's sister was holding the hem of her dress while happily eating an ice cream. When she looked at Amara's direction. The woman faked a smile and waved at her.

The little girl smiles hugely back at her.
A mini version of Sage. Amara said to her mind when she noticed their resemblance.

She signaled Sarah to come closer to her. The little girl glanced at her older sister first before she returned her gaze back at Amara.

Amara pointed the cotton candy stall while wiggling her brows and the little girl quickly followed it with her gaze. Sarah's smile grew wider as she saw colorful and huge cotton candies displayed.

"Good girl." Amara whispered when she saw Sarah slowly walking towards her.

The little girl was biting her fingernails still glancing back at her older sister. She was hesitant but couldn't help herself from coming closer to Amara.

Sage and Cassandra were still busy choosing flavors for their ice cream. They didn't even notice that the little girl was not with them anymore.

Amara levelled herself to the little girl when she reached her. "Hello there little human." She said sharply looking at her eyes.

"You're so pretty. What's your name?" Sarah asked while poking Amara's cheeks. Thinking if this beautiful human in front of her is real.

"Revy Amara.."

"I'm Sarah Adory"

Sarah said having a hard time pronouncing it well. Amara scrunched her nose feeling disgusted seeing the cuteness of this little girl.

They started walking to the cotton candy stall and the little girl tailed her.

"What do you want?" She sluggishly asked the little girl. But Sarah was just staring at her.

"What?"

"Adalee said not to accept anything from strangers."

Amara rolled her eyes.

"Then why did you approach me?" She whispered as she started to choose what to buy for the little girl.

"I don't know. Cause you look like an angel?"

"Whatever." Amara didn't mind the compliment of the little girl.