Chapter 10

AMARA

"I'm sorry It won't happen again Ma'am..Yes, Thank you..." I heard Sage say before she hung up the call. She probably excused herself to work.

The whole ride she was silent. She was too scared to talk. Actually, I really don't have plans to kill her or her sister. But if she ruins my mission I wont think twice. I'll kill her right away.

My eyes are focused on the road I wonder why It seems like we're taking the same road. Something is strange.

"Are you sure this the way to your house?" I asked. I watched her flinched a little when she heard me.

She's really scared huh?

"Y-Yes.." She stuttered.

I tightened my grip on the steering wheel. Something is off. I accelerated the speed of my car.

Then something fell on the road. Someone.. to be exact. I stopped the car immediately.

A silhouette of a man is standing in front. "Amara....." He said in a singing tone and then flew away.

They really learn about my existence. And they're starting to make a move.

"W-Who is that?!" Sage stutterly said. She was panicking.

"That's Hermes." I plainly said while observing the place.

Hermes is the son of Zeus and Maia. He is Zeus messenger. He is the fastest of the gods. He wears winged sandals.

"Stay here." I firmly said to her and she nodded her head looking so scared.

I harshly closed the door of my car. I started walking when I felt someone dashed behind me.

I heard his chuckles.

"Where are you off to Amara?"

"Stop playing Hermes. Show yourself." I said while clenching my fist. I can hear the hissing sound of my snakes.

I don't want to show this to Sage but since she already knew my dark secret. There's no point hiding.

I saw Hermes rushing towards me. He was so fast but I managed to dodge his sword.

"Your father wants to meet you.." He whispered when he dashed to my right side.

I opened my palm to release the snake sword. "Im dying to meet him too." I smirked.

I saw him fly above. "You really possess the beauty of your mother.. I'm almost mesmerized by it." He laughingly said.

"Why don't you stay in front of me? Afraid to turn into stone?" I said while watching him dahing everywhere.

"You lack speed how would you be able to do that?" I heard him whispered from behind. I immediately turned around but he dashed away again.

I groaned when I heard him laugh so hard. Its so annoying. Then I saw him sitting on the hood of my car.

No.

He crossed his legs while tossing a coin on his hand. "Foolish mortal who is seeking revenge against Gods. Youre lucky your father asked Zeus not to harm you.."