Chapter 6

AMARA

It took me two days to reach where Nemesis said Perseus was. My snakes quickly found an easier way to it.

A large rock blocked the entrance of this cave. I crossed my arms on my chest and a large serpent was summoned.

I extended my arm to command the serpent to attacked the stone. And it crashed into pieces.

It was dark in here. But I immediately saw the sillouhette of a man.

"The great Perseus." I said as I entered elegantly.

He turned to face me. Finally I have seen the face of the person who cut off my mother's head.

"I've been waiting for you for a long time.." He calmly said.

I hear a hissing sound in my head. My snakes can feel the intensity of my anger now.

I didn't show that I'm surprise when he said he was waiting for me. Maybe the gods already know I exist.

"Awaiting your death?"

He laughed out loud.

I want to finish him off by turning him to stone. But there are still things I need from him.

"Kill me? Who do you think you are? You're just the daughter of a monster.."

You will regret saying that.

I walked a few more steps to lessen the distance between the two of us. When I was far enough away from him I stopped and put my hands behind my back.

I give him the opportunity that he can attack me first.

"I'm glad that you know me. Now you know who youre fighting against with.." I smirked at him.

My gaze went to his hand. He clenched his fist and held tightly on his sword. He's ready to attack me.

"Do you think that you lowly half-human has something against me?."

I laughed out loud. A terrifying laugh.

"Oh the great Perseus. The heroic demi god. Who managed to kill a kraken using my mother's head?"

He look insulted. His glaring eyes tells that.

"Killed a victim and use her power to show off to be called the hero of the gods. You are truly amazing Perseus." I laughingly said while nodding my head.

I saw him clenched his jaw. Thats it. I can sense his anger. It excites me more.

"Enough of this nonsense! This is a fight between demi-gods. Only one will survive and I can assure you it won't be you!"

He said and he was about to put the Hades' helmet to turned him into invisible.

But I softly laughed and speak.

"That helmet is useless Perseus. Are you kidding me?. You forgot that I have snake eyes and with the warmth of your body as a human I track where you are.."

He stopped for a moment. Maybe he was thinking about how he could kill me.

"Where is my mother's head?" I asked impatiently.

He smiled foolishly at me. "As you said. Your mother's head is useful." the he put his helmet on.

He turned into invisible.

"I SAID WHERE IT IS!!" I screamed.

My eyes turned into snake eyes. I can see the exact location of Perseus. He was only a meter away from me and was about to strike me with his sword.

I raised my left hand and a smoke dark green shield appeared. I released a snake from my hair and it attacked Perseus' head.

Perseus fell on the floor and the helmet came off his head. I opened my hand and a snake sword came out of it.

I quickly ran to him and jumped high to strike him with my sword. But he quickly rolled away.

He stood up and backed away from me. "I'm not doing this to be called a hero. I'm doing this to save the ones I love."

"Fuck your reasons Perseus. Still not enough for me to spare your life."

I released two huge serpents to attack Perseus. But he moves fast and is able to escape from their attacks.

"TELL ME WHERE MEDUSA'S HEAD IS!"

I put my hand on the floor and the ground rumbled. The ground split in the middle and I saw Perseus clinging to the end he would fall anytime into the abyss of fire.

In the place of Hades. Where he fits in.

I slowly approached him. "If you dont wanna meet your Uncle Hades. Better tell me now Perseus..."

A long snake wrapped around his body and I lifted him up. He struggled with the tightness of the snake coiling around him.

Blood was slowly dripping from his body.

"A-Athena, s-she put your mother's head on her shield" He said in his weak state.

Anger flared in my heart. I took a deep breath.

"ATHENA!! You will pay for what you did to my mother!" I screamed with all my might. And the ground rumbled again.

I turned my attention back to Perseus. Who couldnt struggle anymore because of his weakness.

"It's not enough for me to turn you into stone so that you don't feel anything. Feel every pain Persues. Feel it. Until you beg to your gods to take your life immediately."

I clenched my hand. This is a signal to slowly squeeze Perseus to death.

He screamed in pain. A wonderful music to my ears. I saw blood dripping down to the ground from his body.

His eyes and tongue spat out from being squeezed. I smirked.

When I let go of him I returned to my normal form. and walked closer to the corpse of the hero of the gods.

I cut Perseus' head and I approached the wall. A knife came out of my palm. Stab his forehead to pinned it to the wall.

"The head of the hero of the gods." I laughed softly.

After that I went to Pegasus. He slowly bowed his head and leaned towards me. He greeted me. I hugged his head and closed my eyes..

"I know... I'll take you with me.."