Chapter 11

AMARA

Few days passed after that incident. I barely see Sage. She's probably avoiding me.

While Cassandra.. She completely ignoring me. Like I didn't exist. She managed to change seats in our class.  She makes sure that our paths never cross and never have any interaction with me.

Fine with me. As long as she's not too far away from me. I can keep my eye on her.

Her mother was probably preparing well for the confrontation between the two of us. That's why she hasn't shown yet.

"A bright morning to the Goddess of Revenge." I said and happily walked inside her office.

"Whats with you? You look different" she said while eyeing me from head to toe.

"You mean I got prettier today?" I said flipping my hair she just rolled her eyes on me.

I took out winged shoes on the paper bag and put it on Neme's table.

"Look Neme."

I excitedly said and I was giggling. Her brows furrowed while sipping her coffee.

"What is that? Another channel shoes? Is that their new model?"

I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Nemesis. Look at the wings. They're real. Are you kidding me?"

She hummed. "So you defeated Hermes huh?" She casually said.

"Yeah." I nod my head and crossed my legs. "Poseidon probably sent him to me. He said that he wanted to meet me."

"Well, you also want that to happen. Didn't you?" She chuckled.

"Yeah but, it's kinda surprising that he asked his brother Zeus not to harm me.." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"He's still your fa-----Stop right there." I firmly said but she just laughed at me.

"Okay if you say so. How about the girl?"

"Who's girl? Sage?"

She smirked at me and I know there's a meaning behind it. "She knows your secret isn't she?"

I took a deep breath and massaged my temple.. I've never been this stressed all of my life.

"Unfortunately, Yes. She saw it when I saved her life once."

Nemesis gasped. "Woah. So you're a hero now huh? That's odd."

"Stop it Neme. I didn't mean to save her life. I was so drunk that time. And I craved for violence.." I defended.

"Is that so?.. What now? That your secret is revealed. Did you kill her?"

"Nope." I said popping my lips. "I mean I tried to kill her. But I realized I can use her.. as one of my weapons.."

"A mortal weapon huh?.. Are you sure that's all?" She asked while smirking at me.

"What's with you? youve been teasing me a lot today." I annoyingly said.

"Nothing, it's just so odd that you didn't kill her. You never hold back. I just hope you didn't gain a weapon... against you." I get what Neme was trying to imply.

Is she saying Sage is special? Tss.

"If you're saying that I have a romantic relationship with that stupid girl. You're really making me laugh." I laughingly said to her while shaking my head.