Chapter 15

3RD POV

"GODDESS OF REVENGE! IF YOU REALLY EXIST. COME TO ME AND HELP ME ACHIEVE MY REVENGE AGAINST GODS AND GODDESSES!!! AND I WILL WORSHIP YOU FOREVER!!!"

A bloody woman on screamed the top of her lungs as she put the headless body of her mother on her lap.

The scream of agony echoed in this whole dark place.

"Mother.. this is just the begginning of unavoidable chaos for them. I will make them pay for what they did to you... To us.. I swear to you.."

The woman sobs as she hugs the lifeless body of her mother. Then she felt the presence of someone. Amara lifts her head and slowly turns her gaze on the Goddess of Revenge.

"Daughter of Medusa..." her cold husky voice give chills to Amara.

She was trembling and couldnt believe that she saw the Goddess with her two naked eyes.

"Help me.. I want to avenge my mother.." She said harshly wiping the tears on her face.

The Goddess of revenge slowly walk towards her. When she reached Amara she levelled herself and held the chin of the trembling woman.

"What's your name?"

"A-Amara..."

"Surprisingly, you sprang out from Medusa's blood. Does your mother give that name to you?"

Amara nodded. "She was talking to me.. while I'm still inside her body.. I'm the only half mortal offspring of her.."

Nemesis smirked and gently put her hand on Amara's chest. The woman was just observing what the Goddess would do to her.

"Extraordinary..." Nemesis said still staring at Amara's chest.

"I will help you avenge your mother. But evrything has a consequence my dear.. Are you ready for the fate that I will give for you?" She said looking intensely at her.

Amara clenched her fist. She can feel the extreme rage builds up inside her. She nodded again not breaking her gaze to Nemesis.

"I dont care about the consequences. This the reason why I was born.. To make them pay for what they did. And to make them taste the rage of Medusa's daughter.."

"I can feel it... Your heart was consumed by vengeance.."

___

Amara thoughts were interrupted as Nemesis came in. She slightly shook her head.

"I'm sorry, we just finished our meeting. have you been waiting for a while?" Nemesis said as she put her coat on the chair and sat down.

"You've been busy lately. Or you're just avoiding me?" Amara said with piercing look on Nemesis.

Days passed after the confrontation between Athena and Nemesis. But the Goddess of revenge was avoiding Amara. She was not yet ready to face this woman. She knew that Amara would ask her something she was preparing herself to tell her.

Nemesis took a deep breath as she sat she put both of her hands on the top oh her table.

"There's no reason for me to avoid you Amara.."

"Really? Why youre not answering my calls ang messages Neme?." Amara said and rolled her eyes.

"Cut to the chase. What do you need from me?" She asked tapping softly her fingers on the table.