Chapter 5 - (TW)

SAGE

Cassandra has a class in the other building and I'm on break right now. We both headed to the cafeteria first and she gave me a free juice drink before she went to her class.

She's a really sweet friend.

I stuck the straw into the juice drink with a smile on my face.

As I walk into the hallway I noticed that there seemed to be a lot of students today. They're gathering not far away from the locker room.

What's happening? I whispered in my mind. They seemed like they were hesitant to enter.

I tried to squeeze in through the crowd of students. And when they noticed that it was me, they turned away as if I had a disgusting disease.

Aha! I guess this is the advantage of being an outcast. I laughed in my mind.

.I kept walking inside. But I was horrified seeing someone there. Oh.. This is the reason why..

I felt my knees weak that I almost tripped again. Shit. Its.. Its.. Amara..

She was leaning near my locker as if she was waiting for someone. Her deadly stares immediately met my gaze.

Those beutiful eyes.. Small plump lips.. And her stunning wavy brown hair falls perfectly on her shoulder.

How can I forget the face of someone who saved my life once?

And I didn't know what was happening anymore I just kept on walking, until I realized that I was already a few steps away from her.

"Sage, right?" She asked.

How did she know my name? Don't tell me she's planning to retaliate against me because of what I did to her yesterday?

Even though I'm completely confused I unconsciously nodded at her. Then she offers me a handshake.

I looked at her waiting hand but I immediately returned my gaze to her eyes..

Her eyes are emotionless.

My throat went dry that's the reason why I probably can't stop myself from sipping juice through a straw.

"Be my girlfriend."

I was so shocked that I spit the juice right on her face. Oh shit what did I do. I put my hand in my mouth.

"What..the..fuck?" She slowly said while slowly opening her eyes.

"Oh.. I-Im sorry A-Amara. I didn't mean to.."

I immediately went to her and gently wiped her face with my handkerchief.

But she harshly shoved my hand and pushed me very hard. I winced.

Her incredible strength always surprise me. I almost fell on the ground. Luckily my back hit the other locker.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!! Are you that rude to the person who wants to be friends with you?!" She exclaimed.

She wants to be friends with me? But she asked me to be her girlfriend?

"I-Im sorry.. I-I was just surprised.. You were asking me to be your girlfriend.." I stuttered. Putting my hands together asking for her forgiveness.

I saw her stopped from wiping her face and hair.

"Exactly! I'm just asking you to be my fr---" She stopped for a moment.