Chapter 9

AMARA

"Where the fuck are we going?!" I said while Sage kept on dragging me.

I realize that we are heading to the gymnasium.

"Shut up." She whispered.

I can feel that she tightens her grip on my wrist. But I didnt feel any pain. All I can feel is her anger towards me. Interesting..

We entered the gymnasium when she let go of my wrist and slightly pushed me.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I screamed at her.

She's glaring at me. She pointed the chair behind me. "Sit."

Oh wow. Do I look like a dog to her? "Excuse me??"

"I SAID SIT AMARA!" She shouted at my face but I didn't even flinch. I took a deep breath and lazily sit my ass down.

"What did you say to her?" She sternly said.

"I already told you that earlier." I saud and leaned my back on the chair.

"No. youre lying. What did you say to make her slap you."

I softlu laughed in disbelief. "If you think Im lying why did you side with me earlier?"

"Im not taking anyone's side Amara. Im asking you. I know Cassandra. You provoke her that's for sure."

She's so brave to confront me like this. She doesn't have any idea I can smash her in just a snap.

"If you really know her that much. Why did you drag me here? And left your bitch friend." I raised my brow at her.

I turned around and about to leave but she immediately grabbed my arms to face her.

"Cause I want to know you more."

I was stunned. I don't know why suddenly my chest aches. I shoved her hand and averted my gaze.

"There's a reason behind that Amara. Especially why youre being so mean to Cassandra.. I want to understand you."

I slowly turn my gaze at her. She took a step foward closing the small gap between us.

She gently grabbed my hand. Which made me flinched. The warmth of her touch penetrates my soul.

This was new to me. It was so gentle so soft. I never felt this before...

I feel uncomfortable so I pulled my hand. "You will never understand Sage." I whispered.

She took a deep breath. "I saw it Amara."

My brows furrowed. Dont tell me..
"I dont know what youre talking about." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I saw what you did to that man to save me.."

"Youre just hallucinating."

"No! I saw it. Everything you did.."

Fucking hell. This is not good. She might say this to Cassandra. I'm really running out of time.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. Then I pinned her to the wall by strangling her neck.

"Saving your life was the biggest mistake I've ever made.."