To, Good Readers

Greetings to you'll!

It's been so long since I've been on the writing part of this app.

It was not my intention to keep this piece of literature pending. I sincerely apologise for that.

It's been so long since you've received an update from this story. Almost seven months, seventeen days since I had  last updated anything. Well, it was nothing to do with writer's block at all.

There's been lot's ups and downs with with the electronic devices I used. First my phone broke down and never turned on, till date. Following this my keyboard also gave up. Almost as though it had same thoughts as my old phone. Amidst of all this there was loads of college-home works, including exams. It's been rough seven months for me.

I had promised to myself initially to be that writer, who updates almost regularly. However, with all the physical and emotional  pressure I went through, I thought it was best for me to keep away from distractions. Hence, the reason for not staying true to my words.

If there is anytime I'd plead for a second chance, this is it. Now is that time. I would like to keep this story going on till it is completed with my desired ending. And for that I earnestly hope you will all stay with me until the end.

Also cheers to accomplishing something that I had deemed to be impossible. This story in total has been read by 1.75K+ readers.

It's overwhelming to say, to know, that these many readers have reached out to give this story of mine, a try. A chance. I'm much obliged to offer my sincere Thank you's to one and all.

~
xx

P. S.- You should soon be expecting some updates.

P. S. S. - Flowers to you! (In the above gif)

P. S. S. S. —

 —