Chapter 11

Song of the Chapter: High by Stephen Sanchez

"What are you.."

Before I can finish my sentence Draco picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, my ass completely exposed to Mattheo now. Draco walks over to the table in the back of the library and lays me down on it. I sit up, with only my elbows supporting me, and exhale in sexual frustration.

Draco leans down and removes my combat boots while Mattheo pulls off my robe from behind. Now only dressed in my white dress shirt, skirt, and tights, I lie back wondering what's about to happen. Mattheo leans over me and kisses my neck roughly to the point I have no choice but to go along with what he's doing. He pulls himself away from my lips and before I can take in another breath of air, he rips open my dress shirt, the buttons of my shirt go flying across the room, exposing my lacy emerald green bra.  

Mattheo licks his lips, takes a step back and looks at Draco as if he's asking for approval, but Draco keeps his eyes locked on mine. "Stand up," he demands. I immediately get on my feet as Draco carefully pulls down my skirt, revealing my full set of lingerie. 

"Fuck.."  Draco growls.

He closes the gap between us and pushes me back to sit down onto the table once again. I'm now sitting eye level with both of their ridiculously hard members. I can literally see them bulging from within their trousers and it's making me so weak now. Draco kneels down in front of me. Mattheo following Draco's lead.

"I know it's only been 2 days, but we've waited all we can, Eden. We know what we want. And what we want, is you," Mattheo says ravenously.

Before I can get a word out, Draco pushes me down onto the table and removes my underwear, exposing all of me. He instantly places his lips to my heat and licks a thin stripe up and down, while Mattheo is hovered over me attaching his lips to mine. I feel an instant rush of pleasure as Draco continues to eat at me and my legs begin to shake so fast.

"Ahh.." I mutter. Draco and Mattheo laugh as I try to gather my thoughts. 

This feels so fucking good...

Mattheo reaches down and grips my neck as he continues kissing me. With each sensational stroke Draco leaves planted on my heat, I moan into Mattheo's mouth. Draco reaches up and places his hands on my breasts and massages them through my lacy green bra. 

I quickly sit up as Draco pulls himself away from me. Mattheo makes his way around the table to stand in front of me next to Draco once more with lustful hunger in his eyes.

I look both of them directly in the eyes, and with as much power as I can pull from within myself I choose to stop.

"You really think this is going to happen tonight?" Mattheo and Draco look at one another, then back at me. 

I have to make them want me.. I have to make them work for this. As much as I want to fuck them into tomorrow.. it has to be worth it, I tell myself.

I instantly get up and slide my panties back on. They admire the view as I go to pick up my robe and boots to get re-dressed. I grab whatever fabric is left of my white dress shirt and walk over to the cart of books I was working on before these sexual interactions took place to start sorting through the books once again. I slowly turn to look at Draco and Mattheo. "Well.. Are you going to stand there like a bunch of dogs or are you going to help me put these books away?" I gesture for them to come help.

Mattheo pulls out his wand and casts a spell that instantly returns the mixed up books to their rightful shelves. I stand there in disbelief and bend down to pick up my wand from the floor. I hold both ends of my wand and tease them. "I don't know how many girls you coerce into these games you two play, but I'm not that easy baby. If you want me, you're going to have to work for it."

I walk in a circle around them and finish my seductive act by leaning back on the table behind me, sexually sucking my pointer finger. I watch them completely fold right in front of me, without saying a word or making a single move.

I walk to the back of the library where I almost had what I thought would be the best orgasm ever and watch Draco make his way over to me. Before Draco reaches me, I swish my wand back and forth to apparate myself back to my dorm room, leaving them in the library alone. 

I walk over to my full body mirror to see that I am a complete wreck. Hair scrunched up, bra strap hanging off my shoulder, there's a small tear in my tights on my inner thigh.. I never look like this.

Still staring into the mirror, all I can think to myself is how sexually frustrated I am, and how I won't let Mattheo get in between what Draco and I have. Because at the end of the day, I'll just be another notch in his belt. If I do this, it will be with someone I truly care about. Whether that's Draco or not, it will happen sooner rather than later.