Chapter 16

Eden's POV:

When I walk up to the entrance of the Gryffindor common room, I hear nothing but loud booming pouring out of speakers on the other side of the door. 

I open the door to find all the lights down low, resembling a club. There's an LED light string scattered across the ceiling, lighting the room up in a flash of all the house colors. I see so many people from all four houses dancing to Scream by Usher and just living in the moment, and I'm so glad I decided to come tonight.

I shut the door and make my way around the room to find someone with a drink. I see a Hufflepuff girl I met in Tranfiguration class, so I decide to get the scoop from her.

"Hey! Where can I find a drink around here?" I yell over the music.

"Hey Eden! They're being supplied in the twins' room," she smiles, pointing to the stairs on the left side of the room.

"Thanks! See ya!" I wave to her and politely dismiss myself.

This should be interesting..

The Gryffindor dormitories are split the same way Slytherin house is, except they have gender labels at the bottom of the stairs. At least I don't have to ask anyone for directions.. I make my way through the crowd of people to go find the twins' room. Upon topping the stairs, I see a few people run out of a room to the far left side of the dark hallway, so I assume that's where their room is. I knock on the door lightly and I hear a deep voice respond. 

"Enter if you dare."

I silently laugh and open the door to see Fred, George, their brother Ron Weasley and Harry Potter spread around the room. The twins instantly light up when they see that it's me, Fred nearly falling off the bed. 

"Bloody hell, you look absolutely.." George unable to finish his thought, is interrupted by his brother, "fucking sexy!" Fred shouts. 

Fred walks over to me and wraps me in a bear hug. He spins me around so that my back is facing the door. He runs his hands down my back and into my shorts pockets and squeezes my ass, roughly. I moan quietly into his chest, and look up into his eyes.

"Don't do this to me right now, Freddie," I say, biting down on my bottom lip and smiling.

"Sorry, sorry," he says removing his hands from my pockets and holding them up defensively. "Trust me, I liked it", I whisper, biting down on my bottom lip. 

We turn to face George, Harry and Ron again and I follow Fred to sit down in between him and George.

"So, Eden, how are you liking Hogwarts so far?" Ron asks me.

"It's been great actually, besides the fact that I got detention on my second day of classes.." I say taking a cup from George's hand and sip nervously.

"A little baddie already, I see," Fred adds.

"Hey now!" I swat at him, spilling a small amount of his drink on the floor."My favorite part so far has been our Hogsmeade trip, though," I smile brightly at the twins.

Fred leans over to the table beside him and pours me another drink from a crystal clear goblet. I take the cup from Fred and chug every last drop of it. It's extremely stout but also has a certain spice to it. I gag once I finish the drink in its entirety and almost spit it out as it burns going down my throat.

"Fuck!" The four of them laugh at the sight of my reaction. Fred and George ask if I want another  one, and I oblige.

I down the second cup of whatever the substance is, then a third, then a fourth. I start to feel a little dizzy, but also SUPER horny..