Chapter 12

I fell fast asleep last night. After what happened, my body was so strained and exhausted. 

I rub my eyes and look over, hearing Eleanor yawn, waking up from her slumber. It's Saturday so we are completely free to do whatever we please today. I plan to go to Hogsmeade with Eleanor, Ramona, and Fred and George Weasley today - something to take my mind off of everything. 

Eleanor and I get up and get dressed, clothes getting thrown everywhere, dressing and undressing in a matter of seconds before I turn and ask her how my outfit looks.

"You always look great, Eden, don't even try." She says with a smile. 

Eleanor goes down to finish getting dressed in the lavatory, but I decide to stay back to brush my hair in front of my own mirror. I French braid my hair back into a high ponytail and apply some natural make up. I take a look at myself in the mirror, admiring my white crop-top, tight fitted skinny jeans and my leather sandals before proceeding to the common room.

As I enter the common room, I see Mattheo and Draco.. and a girl sitting in between them. I instantly get pissed and stand on the bottom step, gawking at them. 

I walk over to the bookshelf that's behind the sofa where the three of them are seated and act like I'm looking for something to read when I drop the largest book I could find on the floor. Mattheo, Draco, Theo, Blaise, and whatever her name is turns around to look at me. I bend down to pick up the book and place it back on the shelf. 

"Sorry. I guess I'm just too clumsy to be around fragile masculinity," I say in remarks to the three whorebags sitting in front of me. Theo looks at me from across the room and snickers quietly, trying to keep his laughter to himself.

I walk towards the door as Eleanor comes back in. "Ready to go? We have to meet the twins in the courtyard. Ramona is already down there." I direct my focus towards Mattheo and Draco who look nothing short of pissed off.

"Let's go bitch," I say, grabbing her hand and plastering a wide smile on my face.

I'm so mad when we leave the common room that I can feel my face turn red. 

"Are you okay, Eden? What happened?" Eleanor asks, trying to keep up with my fast pace.

"I'm fine, I'm just really fucking hot," I add, fanning my face to try and calm down.

We finally reach the courtyard to meet Ramona, Fred, and George and discuss where exactly Fred and George are taking us. They tell us about J. Pippin's Potions, Honeydukes, and Dervish and Banges. J. Pippin's Potions offers some rare concoctions that we aren't really allowed to make in our regular Potions class. I highly doubt Snape would ever allow us to make cool potions in class anyhow.. Honeydukes is a sweet shop. They have exploding bonbons, acid pops, pumpkin pasties, my personal favorite, chocolate frogs and so much more. Dervish and Banges sells all the Quidditch supplies you could ever want and need. I personally plan on getting some customized gear to support Eleanor for when I watch the Slytherin team!

We make our way to Hogsmeade and laugh at all the ridiculous jokes Fred and George tell us along the way. Fred and George are so funny that it's sexy.. I never thought I'd be so into twins.. until now.

We arrive at Honeydukes. Eleanor runs inside to find Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. She says it's a personal favorite of hers. I stock up on my collection of Chocolate Frogs and Acid Pops and buy three Pumpkin Pasties, which will be devoured before we even leave Hogsmeade later. 

Fred and George buy a lifetime supply of Fizzing Whizzbees and Acid Pops, while Ramona decides to splurge on one of everything. I nudge her arm and tell her she has to share some of her Acid Pops with me, she laughs and agrees.

We finish shopping at Dervish and Banges and J. Pippin's Potions and decide to stop by the popular pub for a Butterbeer. 

As we walk down the cobblestone walkway, I notice Draco, Mattheo, Theo, Blaise, Crab and Goyle standing a mere twenty feet away from the pub entrance. I pretend not to see them and continue making conversation with Fred and George. 

Fred leans down as we keep walking and tells me how absolutely gorgeous I look. George smacks his brother upside the head with his bag of sweet treats. "Don't steal my thunder, mate. I was going to tell how her outrageously sexy she's looking right now."

Fred rolls his eyes and puts his arm around my waist. Considering I'm only five feet and Fred and George are averaging at about six foot three, you could imagine how sluggish Fred looks with his arm draped around the side of my body right now. I don't mind, though, they could get it.. 

I listen to the jokes Fred and George make and can't help but laugh at how hilarious they are. Eleanor and Ramona join in on the humor with us. I stop laughing for a brief moment to look up and see Draco, Mattheo and their posse staring me down. Once again, I look away quickly and pretend I don't even notice that they're there. What the fuck is wrong with them? Staking me out like they own me.

We finally reach the entrance to the pub and head inside. It's rather warm out, but we all decide to enjoy our Butterbeers inside where the cooler temperature is much more enjoyable.

I sip on my Butterbeer and just as I pull the cup away from my mouth, unbeknownst to me, the foamy substance gets stuck to my nose. Fred, George, Eleanor and Ramona laugh hysterically as I sit there, confused.

"What the hell could possibly be so funny?" I say scowling them.

"Uhm, Eden.." Fred pulls out a small pocket mirror so that I can see what's so funny to them.

I laugh hysterically and wipe the foam from my nose with Fred's shirt sleeve. "Hey! That's expensive cashmere, Eden!" Fred whines.

We all laugh and I offer to wash the shirt for him and he looks over at George and winks. "She's already getting wifed up, Georgie." George smiles at me and raises an eyebrow, finishing his glass of Butterbeer.

I enjoy hanging out with these four so much. Even if I'm in Slytherin, and Fred and George drag on all the Slytherin students, it's nice that they accept me and want to hangout with me. I really couldn't ask for better people to spend my Saturday with.

"Guys.. We should make this a Saturday tradition! OUR Saturday tradition," I suggest as I rub Fred's arm seductively.

"What? You mean spending our entire month's allowance from our parents on Honeydukes and Butterbeer?" Ramona snorts.

Fred snakes his arm around my lower back and rubs lightly. "I'm down as long as we don't get dragged into an early morning Quidditch practice, of course." 

"Which is bound to happen every now and then, you know."  George adds.

I check my pocket watch to see that it's already almost 3:00 pm so we begin to head back to the castle after a wonderful afternoon in Hogsmeade together.