10.Fashion Entrepreneur..

It's been two weeks here..and it's actually been fun..

Ivy is like the best company anyone can have...she is like my twin sister..she loves k drama just like me..she is independent..and she is so playful..

She is just everything..she is like the complete opposite of her crazy brother..

Talking about her crazy brother..

Ever since that day..I haven't been seeing him around..I don't even know if he sleeps in this house..but he still monitors my every move..

Ivy wanted to take me to the city once..but he said no..

So..pretty sure I'm held captive..just in a more comforting way..

So..My shoulder is pretty much healed..

Just a little aching..but I'm all good

Anyway..

Today..me and ivy are planning to watch Alchemy of souls season 2..

So..we are on the second floor living room right now..

"So..you are actually telling me they changed Mu Deok-i?!" She asked while placing down the popcorn..

"Well..The rumors says so..we will have to find out for ourselves right now" I said switching to Netflix..

"Ohh God..I hope not..the drama wouldn't be the same..I mean Mu Deok-i is the best" She said sitting comfortably on the sofa..

"Yepp..I hope not" I said and we started the first episode..

We watched in silence..

After the first two episodes..

We looked at eachother dumbfounded..and we both started shireking at the same time..

"Ohh My God..this..this is so gooood" She said..

"I know right..I mean they didn't change Mu Deok-i or anything..the story just took a plot twist..and Nak-su is back!" I said with a bright smile..

"Yes..this Koreans are fucking genius!" She said stuffing her mouth with popcorn..

"And..did you see how hot Jang Uk is?!" I said sipping my juice..

"Who is hot?" Someone asked behind us..

And I know the voice too well..

I turned back to see Adonis..his hands in his pockets..he was in a black shirt..

He stared at me..I looked straight at him too..

We didn't say anything

"Okay..enough with the staring competition..we are talking about a movie" ivy said breaking the silence

I looked away..

"Alright.." He stated..

"Bro..you didn't want your wife saying another guy is hot right?" She asked with a taunting smile..

"I don't care" he said..

"Then..why ask?" She said with that same smile..

Adonis didn't say anything..

This is funny..

He glanced at me..and said

"Enough with the Japanese movies..I want to talk to you Ivy" he said..

Japanese??!

"It's a K-drama..meaning Korean drama..not Japanese movies Machavelli" I said..

"I don't really give a fuck" he said and left..