34.Dreams

We reached the second floor living room..

Bella was grinning ear to ear..

Ivy sighed.."What is it Bella?"

"Selena..you are gonna love this!" She said excitedly..

"Okay okay.. just tell me"i said

"So..you know we are in Italy right?"

"Erm..yes Bella"

"So..you remember there is a fashion show held every year in Milan" she said smiling..

"Yeah I do..okay..where are you going with this Bella?" I asked

"Welll..you should sign up!..and wow them with your amazing designszz and besides it's your dream..for your designs to walk on a runaway in a big fashion platform" she said still smiling..

"Ohh that's nice..you should totally sign up Selena" ivy added..

I sighed..crossing my arms

"Are you guys for real?"

"Duhh..yes..Remember..if you win..you are gonna be the new face of fashion..I mean..the next hot thing..you get?"Bella said again..

"Yeah I know Bella..but-" I started but she cut me off

"But?"

"Bella..there are more important matters at hand..like avenging Mona and all..and you know I have been busy with the training..besides..it's been long since I last designed"

She stared at me dramatically..

"Important matters?..Look selena..nothing is as important as your dream!.."Bella said again..

"The mafia Bella..I can't go about entering a competition and presenting myself on a platter of gold for Adonis's rivals"

"Oh..so this is about Adonis?" She asked confused..

I sighed..

"No..it's about my life..my safety!"

"You want to give up your dream for my brother?" Ivy voiced out..

"Okayy..give up is a stong word..I just..can't go for that now..like this is the worst possible time"

"Worst possible time?..I can't believe you Selena..this was your fucking dream!..and now you have the chance..but you are freaking hesitating?!"Bella said..raising her voice a little..

My head rang like alarm bells

I was hesitating too..back in Paris..

Mr Fernando gave me a chance

"Calm down Bella..I must avenge Mona"

She scoffed.."Avenge mona?..that's just a fucking excuse..I don't know what has gotten into you..but you have to wake up!"She said finally..storming out of the room..

I gave a frustrated sigh..

Ivy placed her hand on my shoulder..

"I believe Mona would want you to go for this..she wouldn't want you to give up on your dream for her" she said..as she walked out too..

I was left alone in the living room..

I sat down on the couch..holding my face in my palm..

What just happened?

What am I doing?

Am I really giving up on my dream?