31.My dear Mona

It is a nightmare after all..

It had to be..

I knew I was laid on the bed..and the softness made me realise it was Adonis's bed..

I could hear muffled voices..I couldn't understand what they were saying tho..

But all what happened at dinner must have been a nightmare..Mona couldn't have died..I made myself to believe so..

But..her lifeless body covered in blood..the hole through her heart and my hand covered in her blood.. These  scenes flashed before my eyes..

And I knew..Mona was for real gone..

Whose fault?..

Mine..

Borys warned me..not to do anything funny..if only I had listen and not try to get him..he wouldn't have shot her..killed my dear Mona..

Ohh Mona

Mona

Mona

Mona..

His strong hands..shook me..trying to get me out of my nightmare..

"Selena.." He called.

Mona

Mona

"Snap out of it!" He yelled this time..and shook me vigorously..

I snapped my eyes open..almost immediately tears welled up in my eyes..

"Selena.." He called softly..

"Adonis?" I said unsure..the tears clouding my vision..I could see him faintly tho..

"Yes" he stated..and I sat up..

"Oh Adonis!" I cried..as I hugged him..

He hugged me back..tightly..

"Shh.. I'm here now..calm down" he said patting my hair slowly..trying to console me..

I kept on crying.."she..she is dead Adonis..I..I..I killed her" I said.. In his chest..

He drew back..

And made me face him..holding my cheeks..

"No..baby..no..it wasn't your fault..you didn't kill her selena" he said softly..trying to calm me down..

Subconsciously:I thought bab..what now?!!

I kept crying in his arms..

"If only..only..I.."

"Shh.. Selena..don't blame yourself..it wasn't your fault" he said still holding me..

"No.." I wiped my tears.." No..it is..I wasn't able to protect her..or anyone..if it wasn't for Gabriella..Bella would be gone too..or better still..I also would have died!" I yelled..

"Selena..calm down" he said

"Calm down?..calm down?..I can't Adonis..I fucking can't!.." The tears came back.."Mona must have trusted me..believed I could have protected her..but Instead..I stood there..while she was shot through the heart..the fucking heart!!" I shouted again.. Anger consuming me instead..

"Calm the fuck down Selena!!" He yelled back at me..

I didn't say anything..

"She never trusted you to protect her Selena..she was supposed to protect you" he continued..reducing his voice..

"What?..what do you mean?..she is a maid.. How on earth is she supposed to protect me?!" I asked impatiently..

He sighed..