17.Ghost him?

After two weeks of trying to find out..what is going on..I grew tired..

I mean..nobody Is willing to tell me the truth.. ivy said she made a promise to Adonis not to tell me..

And talking about Adonis..he is a fucking jerk..not only am I not allowed to leave this house again.. I have to keep seeing him and Allison..

I'm jealous

Of course I am..Allison always snuggle around him..and he gives her the attention..it's so annoying..

The mansion is now literally a cage..and it's so suffocating..

The only source of oxygen is ivy and k dramas..

Not only do I have to live with this whole situation..my mind has been crowded with Dean confession..the guy told me he loved me..

I'm not really happy about it..

But why?

I mean he is a sweet guy..and really considerate..

I could have just followed him in Milan..

What was I thinking?

Why didn't I?

But I kinda know..I have no feelings for him..

Which I think I should..

But I don't..why?..

Because of Adonis??

I fucking hate him...

_<>_>

I was currently in my room..pacing around in my grey tracksuit..my mind is flipping over..

I need to get out of here..I need my phone..I need to call Bella

I have been wondering where Adonis could have kept my phone since last night..

I can just collect ivy's phone and dail her number..but I remember she changed her phone a week before the whole incident..and I don't know her number..

"Ahrrrg..this is so annoying.." I lamented..

Where the fuck could my phone be?..

Where did he hide it?..

"Ohh right!..his room..maybe in his drawers..I have to get it" I said to myself heading out of my room..

I'm honestly fed up of everything..

I'm confused.. annoyed..still Hurt..

So I wanna leave so bad..

I hate seeing Adonis with another woman..I'm so suffocated..

Just want to get out of here..

I went up the stairs to Adonis's room..Allison wasn't at home..I don't think he is either..

I entered..looking at the same old beautiful scenery of the room..

I missed it honestly..

My eyes wondered to his portrait..

Still cringe..by the way..

I started with the drawers by the bedside cabinet..I searched through it..but I couldn't find anything like a phone..

I entered the walk in closet..I saw that my side of the closet was filled with flashy coloured clothing..