43.Possibly pregnant

It has been a week since the most exciting day of my life..

You are probably wondering..why a week?

Since we know..it Is Aleksandr mafia..Aka Bratve mafia..we should just go and attack right..

But no!

Adonis is being skeptical about this.. according to him..we are in his territory..we are at a disadvantage here..

So Adonis has been carefully planning..

I noticed..he is flying more of our mafia members..probably to help with his big plan..

Not surprisedly..Allison also has a insanely large gym in her mansion..so we have been training..sharpening our skills..

I should be bothered I know nothing of Adonis's plan..

But i don't even care at this point..I was too sick to care..

For some weird reason..I have been feeling constantly nauseous and weak..

I haven't told anyone..because I don't want to bother anybody..everyone is already busy one way or the other..

Adonis hasn't noticed either..there was absolutely no way for him to know..since he has been withdrawn..from me

Yes..we still talk..since we literally share a room..but he just hasn't been the same since that day..which I like to call my honeymoon..

It's feels like..he is holding back..

But why?!

I groaned loudly..as I felt super sick..

"Time out" I said.. out of breath..as I sat on the mat in the gym..

"Time out?..we started training 5 minutes ago Selena" Gabriella said..her hands on her hip..

I was breathing heavily now..

"Really?..it felt like 5 years" I said.. lying down now..

She crunched to my level..

"Talk to me Selena..what's wrong?"

"Nothing..I'm just tired" I said.. regaining myself now..

"Is it about Adonis?" She asked..sitting beside me..

I sat up..readjusting my gloves..

"No..er..you know what..yes!" I exclaimed..

I was starting to think..I felt sick because of my worry for Adonis

She chuckled..

"I thought as much"she said..

"I just don't understand"

"There's nothing to understand Selena..Adonis is just busy..I know he may seem withdrawn..but trust me..he cares for you..and I did hear about your little day at his penthouse"she said with a taunting smile..

I laughed..

"I know..I just don't feel too good"

"Are you sick?"

"No no..I'm okay..I guess I'm just adjusting to the weather" I said with a smile..

"Oh..why don't we skip training today?" She said..standing up and stretching her hand for me to take..

"Thank you!" I exclaimed..taking her hand..standing up..

"You are like a big sister!"I said with a cheeky smile..

She laughed..

"I'm just a year older" she smiled..

I laughed..as we left the gym..