47.Epilogue

I stood in front of the class..heart pounding..

Goshh..I didn't know i was going to be this nervous..

Everyone stared at me..waiting to hear from me..Bella sat right in the front..smiling widely..cheering me on..

She was dressed in a flashy purple flair skirt..and a white t-shirt..her hair packed in two cute pigtails..I smiled at her..

As I summon up all the courage..my eyes involuntarily staring out the window..

Outside..parked a black van..

That same black van again?

It-

My train of thoughts was interrupted by my literature teacher..Mrs Samson..

"The stage is yours Miss Selena" She urged with a smile..

"Uh right" I muttered brushing the strands of my hair behind my ear..

I was dressed in a black almost worn out trousers..a simple white shirt and a black cotton jacket..

I sighed again

"My name is Selena Gomez..and I'm here to say a narrative story about my Family" I said..firmly..

"Okay..so you all know that I'm an orphan..and I'm being raised at the Hope Orphange-" I started again but was cut off by the class bully..

"Yeah..the loser orphanage!" He howled from the back of the class..as the whole class chuckled..

"Why don't you shut your face?!" Bella yelled back..in defence..like she always does..

"Enough..Detention Mr Baxter..Go on Selena" Mrs Samson interrupted..

Bella smiled at me..I smiled back..as I continued..

"I know nothing of my family..or of who I am really..I just turned up at the orphange at the age of 4..according to nuns..I just had a note on my hand..saying My name and my age" I stopped..then sighed..

"The only thing I remember of my childhood apart from my time at the Orphange..is..I may be three or four I'm not sure..but I saw my tiny legs running around a beautiful yard behind a mansion..a woman who might be my mother standing by the edge..I don't really remember her face.." I chuckled..

"I only remember a boy..tall boy..he might be atleaset 9 to 10..he was playing with me..he was quite handsome..with grey eyes and dark hair..he seems special to me..and that's all I know about my Family..I guess" I said with a shrug..

"Do you think he is your elder brother?"Mrs Samson asked..

I thought about it..like I have been doing for the past years..

"No..he doesn't seem like my brother..but he is just special" I smiled..as Bella slapped her hand in her head..

"Ohh so..you fell in love at the age of 3?" Jessica the class diva..said and laughed..as the whole class joined..

"Such a weirdo" she laughed..filling her nails..I rolled my eyes..

"That's enough class..Clap for Miss Selena" Mrs Samson said..as she urged me to go and sit down..

I settled in my chair.. Next to Bella..

"Didn't I tell you to leave out the part of you falling in love with the grey eyed boy?" She whispered dramatically..

"I didn't fall in love..falling love at the age of three is absurd!" I whispered back..

"Well..he is not your brother!" She whispered back..