37.Wicked

Allison went over and hugged Adonis..

Goshh..I hope I don't kill her before we leave Russia..

She withdrew and gave me a cheeky smile..

"Hello Sabrina"she said in her same high-pitched voice

"Aren't we way passed that Allison?" I asked with the same cheeky smile..

"Oh of course..we are..I'm just kidding..Andy bo-" she started but I cut her off

"Stop..stop calling him that..it doesn't really suite him" I said with my hands crossed..

"Ohhh!" Bella chirped in

She scoffed..

"Thi-" she started but Adonis cut her off

"Can we go inside now..Allison?"

She huffed.."Yeah my bad..this way guys" She said gesturing to the house..then turns to enter..

Adonis followed and we all entered..

I must commend the architect of this mansion..

The mansion is beautiful and certainly glamorous.. befitting Allison's personality..

"You have a beautiful mansion" Gabriella voiced out..

"Oh well..thank you..Gabriella right?" She said.. as she made a turn into the living room..

We all entered..

"Yes" Gabriella stated..Allison simply smiled..

"Make yourselves at home guys..Dinner will be served soon" she said clapping her hands..

"It is already way passed dinner time..I think we could all go for a snack instead.. right guys?" I voiced out..

The mafia members murmured in approval..

"Very well..the maids are getting all of you settled in..Adonis..May I have a word with you?" She asked facing Adonis..

Adonis didn't find it necessary to reply..he simply stood up and left the living room as if he already knew his way around the house..Allison followed him..

I rolled my eyes..

"I have been awfully quiet..haven't I?" Bella said beside me..I chuckled..

"Yes"

"I'm just bewildered..confused..what?
This is Allison's mansion?..that same Allison?..but how?..she was the slut trying to take Adonis..and here we are..as guests in her house?!" She said breathless..

"She also has her mafia"ivy chirped in..

"What?..wait..She has her mafia..you mean she is a mafia queen on her own too?"she said again..

"Yeppp" I replied..

"Hold up..so..you mean she could have literally killed us..I mean me?!"

"My same reaction Bells" I said patting her shoulder..

"Okay..this is hard to digest" she said resting her back on the chair..I chuckled..

The snacks were served and we were all invited into the dinning room..

After a couple of snacks and small side talks..I realise..Adonis has been gone a long time..

Oh no no no..hope it's not what I'm thinking?

I adjusted myself on the dining chair..and cleared my throat..

"You wanna go look for him right?" Gabriella said beside me..