38.Selena Machavelli!

The big party is tomorrow and I'm still confused..very confused..

I have been ignoring Adonis..or he has been ignoring me..I'm not even sure at this point.. but all we need to know is ignoringgg has been going on..

And I'm totally cool with it..if that Asshole thinks I'm a doll..then a doll he shall be to me..

I'm not sure that makes sense..

But anywayy..

The preparations for the party is going really fast..I mean the hallways are filled with flowers..lights..everything is just colourful..

It's giving ball..instead of a party..and for some weird reason I can't wait for the party even tho I'm still against it..

_>><

I was seated in the control room..with Zach..who is sweating uncomfortably

If I didn't know any better..I would say he is inlove with me

"I just don't understand!"I voiced out again..

"Hm hm" he murmured for the 100th time..we have been going back and forth since..without making any progress..

"But honestly..I feel like..this party is just selling me out..I mean the whole mafia?"

"Hm hm"

I groaned..

The door opened..and Gabriella came in

"This is where you were"she acknowledged..

"Yeah why?..you were looking for me?"I asked..

"Not really..but yeah" she replied..

"Good..join me..I mean us..in wondering why the hell a ball is happening" i said inviting her in

She chuckled..

"Y..you were wondering..I.. I know why"  Zach added

"Oh of course you do..you are the tech guy..you just refuse to tell me"i said rolling my eyes

Gabriella sat down on the couch beside me..

"Stop stressing yourself Selena..Adonis said it's part of the plan..so it is" she said

"Yes..yes I know..but a party is just absurd"

She sighed..

"Allison is hosting the party not Adonis Selena"

"Why?..why is she hosting a party?..especially when we are her guests..we should be hiding..conniving and ready to kill" I said..

"It's her mansion..it's her business..I guess the party is to re-welcome her Mafia back in the Mafia world"

Oh that makes sense..

Was this so hard for Adonis to explain?!

"Okay fine..but why is 'her party' part of the plan?"I asked

"That..I don't know..Adonis hasn't fill us in with the details..but trust me..you are going to be fine" she said patting my shoulder..

"I still don't like the idea" I stated and stood up..

"I think..I have bored Zach enough with my presence..let me head out" I said again as I walked out of the room..

I went up the stairs and into my room..as I entered..I bumped into Adonis..

He held my arms steadying me..so I won't fall..

"Selena" he acknowledged

"Machavelli" I did the same